🔞Foolish-Warm

Has smut, but is focused on the aftercare. NOT PROOFREAD

Noah wasn't the type to ask for much specifically, especially when it came to sex. You two had a safe-word system, so if either of you wanted something, you'd just take it(unless the safe word is called, of course). Like now, when he'd called you into his office. He sat in his chair, turned towards the door, with his mic muted as the "starting soon" screen was up for the steam. He smiled at you, beckoning you over. You stood in front of him, resting your hands on his shoulders while he leaned forward, his hands guiding up the back of your thighs, and then to your hips.

"Knees, please," he said, scooting away from his desk a bit. You sunk to your knees, eyeing the tent in his pants. Your stomach was filled with butterflies; no matter how many times he asked this it always made you excited. He motioned for you to go under his desk, and you sunk into the little cubbyhole.

"If you do good and keep me warm till I'm done streaming, I might let you ride me, 'Kay?"

You nodded quickly, reaching up and undoing his pants. He ran his fingers through your hair, tugging it lightly when you wrapped your hand around him.

"I'm gonna turn the sensitivity down on my mic a bit so they can't hear you sucking, but try not to make too much noise," he reached forward turning a little dial downwards, before unmuting his mic.

He started his normal stream, and you got to work, kissing the tip. You did it a few times, occasionally teasingly sucking the head into your mouth. You then licked from the bottom to the tip, feeling him twitch when your tongue ran over his slit.

You'd take him into your mouth slowly, sucking him into you and hollowing your cheeks. He was surprisingly good at masking, the only slight hint being was his face being a dark red, an occasional heavy sigh, an extra groan when he missed a jump, or him playing off letting his hands leave his keyboard to pet your hair as "reading chat".

Throughout the hour and a half you'd been doing this he'd occasionally pull you off so he didn't cum, wanting to hold out and wait, even though he's been painfully hard for a while. You'd let your unoccupied hand fall between your legs, your fingers running over your slit while you sucked him. Noah looked down at you, feeling his heart swell at the sight of you touching yourself for him. He quickly looked back at the camera, smiling as he tugged your hair rather harshly. You whined, thankfully the mic didn't pick it up. You picked up your pace, swallowing around him as your fingers slipped inside yourself. He let out a muffled groan, coughing over it.

"guys! I think that's the stream for today!"

He was rather quick as he ended, his hand balled in your hair as he waited for the red light to stop flashing. Once it did, he threw his chair back, looking at you with swollen lips, and watery eyes. He sighed, rubbing his thumb over your bottom lip.

"So pretty," he whispered mostly to himself, his face slightly flushed as he smiled at you, "Come here."

You stood, and he pulled you in by your waist, his mouth on your in seconds. His tongue slipped into your mouth, rubbing against yours lightly. He pulled you into his lap with your legs on either side of him.

"Take these off," he said, snapping your underwear band on your thigh. You slipped them off, and his hand flew to your core, sliding up and down your slit. He sighed, his other hand gripping nail mark into your thigh. He pulled his hand away, wiping your slick on his dick and pulling your hips up to his.

"Grab those," he said, motioning to the condoms on his desk. You reach over and hand him one, him opening it with his teeth and rolling it on. He guided his dick over your folds, and you gripped the back of his hair tightly with anticipation. Noah then slowly pushed your hips down onto him, sending a jolt through you when your hips met. He smiled up at you, his thumbs rubbing your hips gently.

"Noah-"

"Shhh," he hushed, kissing your neck gently. He slowly started to lift your hips, letting them sink back down on him. You groaned, leaning into him as he moved you like a fleshlight.

"So tight," he groaned, knowing full well neither of you would last long with all the teasing.

"Close," you panted out as the knot in your stomach tightened. He hummed, and a second later there was a harsh slap on your ass. You shrieked, scratching his shoulders as you dug your nails into him.

"Close, too."

"Can I-"

"Yeah go ahead, baby."

You slammed down on him hard, and let your legs squeeze around his as you came. The sensation causing Noah to crumble after you.

"Fuck," he groaned, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into him. He kissed your cheek, noticing you whining at every move.

"Does it hurt?"

You shyly nod, and he lifts your hips gently so he'd slide out, setting you back on his lap gently. He pulled you closer, rubbing your back gently as you curled into him.

"You did good," he whispered to you as you shook lightly. He was always very keen on aftercare, always wanting to make sure you were happy and comfortable afterwards, "Shower?"

You hum, and he picks you up, carrying you to the bathroom. He sets you on the counter, turning on the water and testing the temperature before helping you in, then himself. He wrapped his arms around you, kissing you gently as his hands rubbed your hips.

"You okay?"

You hum, smiling into his chest. He was always so sweet to you after you two did things. He tilted your head back, pushing your hair back as he guided you under the water. Your eyes closed as his fingertips massaged your skull, smiling lightly as your hands wrapped around his forearms. He smiled at you, kissing your forehead. 

The two of you continued your shower, getting out only after the water ran cold. Noah wrapped a towel around you and had you sit on the closed toilet, going to get your clothes. When he came back he slipped the underwear and shorts up your legs, helping you put his hoodie on and then he got dressed himself. Afterwards, he guided you back to your room, laying down on the bed and pulling you to his side.

"I love you," he whispered, petting your hair.

"I love you too. I hope no one picked up on what was happening because we could be in a lot of trouble if they did," you say, pulling the blankets closer. He hummed, his eyes closing gently.

"Well even if they did it'd be worth it, you did good baby."