•foolish catch up•

I'm unaware of his boundaries let me know pls:)

How they hug you- he loves putting his arms around your waist and just holding you hella tight.

How they tease you in public- tight thigh grab, gets sort of babyish and complains he wants to go home. If you ignore him he'll get a bit pissed off, and try and get your attention by doing things like grabbing the back of your neck or pulling your hips into his.

Their favourite place to kiss you-your neck, but like specifically the place between your neck and collarbone. It makes him happy to see you all flustered when he bites at it.

What they do when they're jealous-expresses his annoyance through sighing and huffing, trying to ask the person to leave you two be. If they don't, he'll eventually ask you to leave.

Their kinks-he loves to tell you no, all innocent when he does it. Just a simple no and a smile, watching as you get all whiney for him.

Favourite position-tabletop, he loves pulling your arms behind your back.

Big or little spoon-big when you do spoon, but he likes facing you more.

Give or receive head-Give, he thinks your frickin adorable when you're flustered.

Their favourite way to cuddle-with his arms around your neck, you cuddling into his chest.

How they react to you wearing their clothes-"awwww you're so cuuute." Is obsessed with you. Lots of little kisses.

Who they're jealous of-Sam, he wished he was as good at red stone.

When you're on you're period- kind of awkward about it, but tries to help you out by getting you things you need and making you food. Tries to ask you what you'll need (space-wise), but when you're moody he'll just tell you where he'll be if you need him and that he loves you.

Their favourite body part-your hips. Just likes sitting down with you standing in front of him and just holding your hips while he looks up at you.

When you're sick-babies you, making sure you eat and hydrate and take your meds. Playfully yells when you don't, and then takes you to get your favourite food to make sure you eat.

Their sensitive spot-his upper arms and shoulders. If you scratch them he will get flustered and grabby.

Non-sexual turn-ons-when you get really giddy or excited about things. He thinks you look adorable when you are, and it makes him want to destroy that innocence.

The promise/engagement ring they get you-

What they call you- baby, babe, Darlin(g), honey, occasionally bunny, and my (girl/boy/NB)

Their reaction to your event clothes- "you're so pretty, oh my god." Is so fucking smiley. Is a very squeezy person when he hugs you.

Their reaction to you coming out as NB-"I was kind of expecting it honestly." Likes calling you his partner, because it feels more intimate.

Their love language- words of affirmation/quality time. He just loves making you feel loved and cared for, it's his only goal.

Tits or ass- he's not really a body person, he just adores you, but if he really focused on one Over the other it'd probably be your ass and thighs, he just likes how they look when you're on top of him/underneath him.