🔞BBH+Wilbur-Good

WARNINGS:

MIGHT TRIGGER SEXUAL ASSAULT BUT IT DEPENDS ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT, SO YOU KNOW IN NO WAY AM I TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE HE'S ASSAULTED YOU, IT IS COMPLICATED SORRY.

AYO THIS HAS A SORT OF CONFUSING CONSENT SYSTEM AT THE BEGINNING AND I JUST WANT TO EXPLAIN WHAT I MEANT. BASICALLY WHAT I MEANT IS THAT SUBSPACE CAN CLOUD SOME PEOPLE'S JUDGMENT AND THOUGHTS AND FOR SOME PEOPLE IT'S LIKE BEING UNDER AN INFLUENCE WHERE THEY AGREE TO SOMETHING THEY WOULDNT NORMALLY, EXCEPT ITS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO PLEASE THE DOM NOT BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY REALLY WANT IT SIMILAR TO PERE-PRESSURE.

-dom/sub

-sub-space(definition: For many, a subspace creates a drunk or high feeling — pain is gone, problems disappear, and your current state of mind is a dizzy of joyful feelings. (REFERENCE=https://helloflo.com/what-is-subspace/)

-confusing consent

-sadism/masochism

-slight exhibitionism

NOT PROOFREAD

—————————————————————

Bad wasn't exactly very private when it came to your relationship, he was actually fairly open about it. More particularly, the sexual aspect. Don't get me wrong, obviously, it was a private matter when it came to his fan base and community, but for the most part, he's discussed it openly with his friends. You didn't mind, your slight exhibitionism kink being pinched every time he brought it up to someone. Today was slightly different though when he'd invited Wilbur over for a movie night with the two of you. You sat between them, BBH's arm around your shoulder as you leaned into him. Wilbur was on your other side, leaning on the arm of the couch with his head in his hand.

You weren't entirely sure what was on the TV, given you'd gotten home a few minutes late and they'd already started. It was subtle at first, almost unnoticed the way Bad teased you, the arm around your shoulder going up and his fingers running along your throat, or how they brushed across your jaw and bottom lip, making you swallow hard. You didn't notice the subtle glances the boys were exchanging, Wilbur biting the inside of his cheek.

"You okay?" Bad asked you, almost as a test for his next move. You nod, and you didn't think much of it when he took your legs, guiding you so you were sitting in his lap facing him. He pulled you closer to his chest, resting your face in his neck as he rolled his hips into yours slowly, almost like he was trying to hide it at first. You whined, looking over at Wilbur who didn't seem to care, his eyes fixed on the screen. BBH knew you liked being a bit on display for people, and you knew he didn't mind people seeing him either, however you weren't sure if Wilbur was comfortable with this happening in front of him.

"B-Bad what about Wil?"

"It's alright baby he doesn't care," he whispered, his hands slipping up your shirt to unhook your bra. Unbeknownst to you, they'd actually discussed the very topic before you'd gotten home, in case it were to ever happen. You whined, letting it fall off you before curling yourself into him once again. You felt yourself falling into your submissive headspace once again, melting into his chest for him to use. He could tell you were slipping, kissing your neck lightly.

"Baby, use your voice for me and tell me if this is something you want okay?" His words were hushed but strict, knowing how your sub-space can cloud your judgment. The mindset it puts you into can make you crumple into his touch, even if you're not entirely sure you really want it. Of course, you never blamed him if you did wake up the next day realizing you didn't want it or regretted it, your headspace made you agree to it even when you didn't entirely want to. Besides, he always pampered you to unnecessarily extremes if you told him that your headspace had made you do it, and not you, the next morning. He always felt so guilty, but you were never mad. He technically had your consent, or at least he thought he did, and you thought you did too. Now though, you did want this, you wanted this a lot, and he could tell but he needed you to say it.