•Niki Catch Up•

I've been told she's uncomfortable with NSFW so I'll stay away from that:)

How they hug you-softly, she likes when she's sitting and you're standing so she can wrap her arms around your middle and look up at you.

Their favourite place to kiss you-your cheek, or your middle(belly, chest, ribs, etc.) because she loves the surface area, like the amount of space you know?

What they do when they're jealous-gets really quiet and asks you to go, holding your hand a little tighter.

Big or little spoon-both, she likes facing you more though

Their favourite way to cuddle- with you nuzzled into her chest and her arms around your neck, your legs tangled together

How they react to you wearing their clothes-"awww, you're so cute." Gets blushy and pulls you close.

Who they're jealous of-Wilbur, cause tall.

When you're on you're period-honestly you guys are sinked so she gets clingy and holds you a lot.

Their favourite body part- your belly, it's just so cuuuteeee.

When you're sick- lots of cuddles and soup and nose kisses be superior.

The promise/engagement ring they get you-I just have a feelingggg

What they call you-babe, baby, darling, love, literally anything adorable honestly

Their reaction to your event clothes+clothes- no words, just blush. Lots of it too. Stutters when she compliments you and calls you pretty.

Their reaction to you coming out as NB-"awww, I knew it!" She's so supportive and makes sure she corrects any and everyone who says he/she/(incorrect pronoun).

Their love language-physical touch physical touch physical touch