•charlie Catch up•

I'm not aware of his boundaries, let me know pls:)

How they hug you- he's sort of an absent-minded hugger, his arms sort of just falling around your waist.

How they tease you in public-he definitely is a thigh rubber, and likes to whisper in your ear, not like inappropriate things, just sweet things about how much he loves you, etc.

Their favourite place to kiss you- your cheek. Idk why he just looks like he would like your squishy cheeks:). (😏)

What they do when they're jealous-arm around the shoulder, death glare, silence.

Their kinks-he's not particularly dominant or submissive, he just sort of goes with however it goes. However, he does have a thing for intimacy, idk why he just looks like he likes intimacy and the romantic aspect of it.

Favourite position- missionary, he likes being able to see you.

Big or little spoon-both, he doesn't really care

Give or receive head-give, he likes making you feel good

Their favourite way to cuddle-with you curled into his chest, his hands in your hair and your face in his neck.

How they react to you wearing their clothes-"Aw, look at you," lots of little kisses, he thinks you're adorable 

Who they're jealous of-Schlatt, he's just so much more intimidating and stuff so he wishes he could protect you the way Schlatt could.

When you're on you're period-buys you products, and makes sure your always comfy with lots of blankets and pillows.

Their favourite body part-your shoulders, idk why but he looks like he would like wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

When you're sick-makes sure to spend a lot of time with you and makes sure you eat and are hydrated consistently.

Their sensitive spot-their neck and collar bone, he likes it when you touch it, it's just sensitive for some reason.

Non-sexual turn-ons-when you get clingy, it just makes him wanna pull you into his lap.

The promise/engagement ring they get you-

What they call you-babe, honey, baby

Their reaction to your event clothes- "you look fuckin great." So smiley Jesus Christ, forehead touches, oh so many forehead touches.

Their reaction to you coming out as NB-"alright." Kind of expected it, likes telling people you're his partner, it makes him happy.