🔞Karl+Sapnap-Cold

Enjoy!

"When did the guy say he was coming to fix the heater?"

     "Tuesday," Nick responded, pulling three extra blankets from his closet. It was the middle of December, and your heater had just broken, leaving you and your two roommates, and best friends, Karl and Nick, to freeze.

     "I'm gonna freeze to death, Nick I can't," you groan, throwing yourself into his bed, he sighed, tossing the folded blankets on top of you.

     "I mean, we can go to Walmart and pick up one of those little standing ones, but it'd only be good for one room so we'd have to share till Tuesday," he suggested, sitting next to you.

     "I already checked online last night, they're sold out," you say, rolling so your head was in his lap.

     "Well, what if, I don't know, we share a bed? Cause you know, body heat could help," he blushed, leaning back on his arms, "and I'm sure Karl would be down too if you're okay with it."

     You blushed, avoiding eye contact at the thought of being in the same bed as the duo.

     "Uh, yeah okay, I'll go ask Karl," you say, getting up and going to Karl's room to ask.

      "Hey, Nick suggested we uh, share a bed for body heat, do you wanna join us or would you rather stay in here?"

      "I'll probably end up with you guys, it gets to like 30° at night without the heater, so we should bring all our blankets in there to share," Karl said, bunching together his blankets and bringing them into Nick's room, tossing them on the bed. The three of you adjusted the comforters and blankets so you could all be underneath.

     "It's 11:30, do you wanna go to bed?" Nick asked. You hum, going to your room to change. You slipped on sleep shorts and a t-shirt, letting your hair do its own thing. You threw your bra on the ground, not bothering to wear it. You went back into Nick's room, the two men wearing sweatpants and t-shirts.

     "Um, how do you wanna do this?" Karl asked, "I mean like we don't wanna make you uncomfortable."

     "I'm in the middle," you say, tossing yourself on the bed, "you guys could never make me uncomfortable. You make me feel safe."

     Nick and Karl laid down next to you, smiling. Nick was on your right and Karl on your left.

     "Let us know if we do something you don't like," Karl said, leaning over and turning out the light, before rolling to face you. You hum, scooting under the blankets.

      "Goodnight, love you."

      "Love you."

     "Love you too."

     You shiver. You'd been laying in bed for an hour, restless and freezing. You pulled the covers closer to yourself, in doing so making Karl stir. He rolled over, tossing his arm around your middle. You took in a shaky breath, trying to relax as he pulled you into his chest.

     "Can't sleep?" He whispered into your neck, sending shivers down your spine.

     "Y-yeah," you say, trying not to focus on the way his hands held you so tightly.

     "Is this okay? I can stop if You want," Karl said. You could feel his lips on your shoulder, his breath warm.

     "No, it's, it's okay," you barely got out, his body heat was making you weak combined with the cold air.

     "You're so loud," Nick complained, rolling over to face you as well. You held your breath. His eyes were closed, and his lips were slightly parted as he pulled your leg over his hip. You heard Karl groan in protest as Nick tugged you towards him. The two men tugged you back and forth a bit, before deciding on just scooting closer to you, sandwiching you between the two.