❣️their favorite body part

Wilbur- your thighs, he likes laying on them, putting hands on them, squeezing them, all of the above.

Tubbo- torso, basically any part of your middle section, because it's easiest for him to hold onto. He likes to lay on your chest, but he also likes to hold you by your waist or hips, so really anywhere in your middle.

Tommy- stomach. Obviously. If you've read the other things I've written for Tommy he likes your belly a lot, like rubbing it when you're on your period or tickling you. He knows it's a spot that's ticklish, and that's why he likes touching it because he knows you trust him touching a sensitive part.

Fundy- he likes your fingers, because they're small compared to his and fit between his perfectly.

George- collarbone, because he really likes biting and kissing it, for some reason.

Dream- ass, for no reason other than he likes laying on it when you're on your stomach.

Sapnap- hips, he just loves pulling you into him by them and leaving hickeys only you can see.

Eret- your hair, they like rubbing their fingers through it and messing with it. They also like attempting to braid it, but they haven't learned to yet.

Quackity- your waist, because it's easy for him to wrap his arms around you and pull you in by it, and you are not able to squirm away.

Karl Jacobs- neck, because he likes kissing it and making you squirm under him, and biting you to make you all flustered.

Awesamdude- your wrists, because he likes kissing them and making you get all flustered because it's cute.

BBH- your torso, similar to tubbo because it's easiest to hold you by.

Schlatt- he actually really liked your neck, because it's one of the warmest parts of your body and he likes putting his face in it and kissing it.

Jack Manifold- your back, he just loves running his fingers over your back and watching you shiver.

Technoblade- hips, I could just see him as the person who rubs your hips when you cuddle and stuff idk.

Ranboo- any part. He's the most loving mf ever, he literally adores all of you.