❣️their reaction to coming out as NB

Wilbur- "really? Alright, does that mean that your name is changing?" Honestly doesn't really care, like obviously, he's going to use the correct pronouns and name if you change it, but it's not like he's freaking out or anything, he just seems like he'd be like, "ya that's cool, you're my partner now and not my girl/boyfriend."

Tubbo- "I'm not entirely sure what that means.." Feels a little guilty for not understanding at first, but once he does he gets really excited about it. "Something about calling you my partner suits you so well."

Tommy- "so you're not a girl or a boy? Okay." Is a bit confused at first, but tries his best to understand. "Does this mean that I'm not straight since I'm dating someone who isn't a girl? I mean that's fine if it does I just am confused-"

Fundy- "non-Binary? Okay, so you use they/them?" Is super supportive, and makes sure chat doesn't use the wrong pronouns, name, etc.

George- "um, what's that mean?" Once you explain, he's still a bit confused but tries his best to be supportive. "Do you still go by (y/n)?"

Dream- "I kind of guessed, honestly." Sort of was able to pick up on some of your hints. "I think they/them suits you better."

Sapnap- "alright, can I still call you dude?" Double checks with all of his nicknames and stuff to make sure he doesn't say anything wrong.

Eret- "Somehow, I'm not surprised." Is super inviting about it. loves correcting people when they use the wrong pronouns, especially conservatives, they love to rub it into their face.

Quackity- "okay, cool. So like, besides pronouns and stuff is there anything I need to change?" Gets super into it, saying how well it suits you.

Karl Jacobs- "okay, cool." He doesn't really react much, given that it doesn't change what he thinks about you. He makes sure that people refer to you with the correct pronouns.

Awesamdude- "alright, so do I call you my partner, or-" re-introduces you to his fans, as his partner and makes sure to specify what pronouns you use.

BBH-"okay, is it okay if I still call you the stuff I call you?" He definitely gets mad asf if ppl misgender you.

Schlatt- "alright, cool." Will pull a Glock on anyone who calls you she/he/her/him.

Jack Manifold- "okay, so, like, they/them?" Confirms your pronouns literally a dozen times over, and will make sure his mods delete any and all messages misgendering you.

Technoblade- "okay, they, them, got it." Since you guys had been together for a while before then, he's not used to your new pronouns, but he wants to bang his head against the wall when he accidentally calls you she/he/her/him.

Ranboo- "oh my gosh 'they' suits you so well." Is literally so happy for you. "Guys, this is my partner, (y/n)." Will brag about you for days.

Philza- "I fuckin knew it." Will tease you about knowing before you did. "It's a parents intuition, I always knew."