💛Tommy-Tired

Ayo contains mental health issues/self-harm, so CW, don't read if you're sensitive to those topics.

Tommy had asked you to come with him into town yesterday, having to pick up and drop off a few things at places the next day. You, of course, agreed, being excited to be going places with him. However, the next morning you woke up at 9 am and had been lying there for 3 and a half hours when you got the text.

Tommy

Hey, I'm outside, you coming?

You panicked, your concept of time thrown off. You quickly called him, feeling guilty.

"Tommy!" You say once he answered, "I'm so sorry I've had a really bad day so far and I'm still in bed-"

You haven't even got out of bed, how can you be having a bad day? You're making excuses.

"Hey! Hey no worries, no worries. Can I come in or...?" He asked. He sounded almost concerned, and you said yes, still unable to even rollover. You heard your mother open the door, and a few moments later the phone call ended and your bedroom door opened. You turned your head to see Tommy unzipping his coat, setting it on your desk chair.

"Hey," he said, moving to your bed and slipping off his shoes. You put your face in your hands, embarrassed that you let yourself do this.

"Hi," you mumble, feeling Tommy lay down behind you. His arm went around your waist pulling you into his chest. Your hands were pulled from your face, his fingers squeezing yours between his gently.

"Bad day?" He asked, cuddling closer to you.

"It's stupid because my day hasn't even started it shouldn't suck as it does already-"

"I didn't ask if it was stupid, I asked if you're having a bad day," he cut you off, running his fingers over your palm. You sigh.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Do you wanna have a lazy day?"

"No, I promised you I'd go with," you say, rolling over to face him. He kissed your forehead, his fingers pushing through your hair.

"Okay, then let's get you dressed okay?"

"Okay."

He kissed your forehead again, standing up next to your bed. He smiled and took your hand, helping you sit up on your bed. He then went to your closet, pulling out your favorite jeans (he picked up on it, given you wear them the most) and a white t-shirt. He set them next to you, closing his eyes as he opened your underwear drawer and blindly throwing a bra and underwear at you. You laugh, and he closed the drawer, opening his eyes. He walked back to you, smiling at you.

"I'll be right outside the door-"

"No stay," you said, giving him puppy eyes, "I'll be quicker if I'm stressed about you being here."

He blushed, rolling his eyes and going to stand in front of the door, facing away from you. You quickly changed your undergarments, slipping on the shirt and pants. You gave him permission and he turned back around to see you sitting on your bed again.

He went to your sock drawer, grabbing a pair and a pair of shoes for you. He kneeled down, slipping on your socks and shoes, before letting your foot rest on his knee while he tied them. He stood up, taking your hand. He then guided you to your bathroom, handing you your toothbrush and toothpaste. He sat on the closed toilet while you brushed your teeth, scrolling through Instagram. You began to get tired while you stood there, your legs getting weak as you tried to hold yourself up. You held the toothbrush in your mouth and used your arms to lean on the counter, Tommy looking up when he noticed you stopping.