💛Multiple- The bad kind of jealousy

This is a looooooong one, over 4000 words, get ya snacks and get cozy.

TW-PHYSICAL ABUSE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Give off major "you're in a room with three men and you feel completely safe, who are they" vibes

MAJOR FLUFF NEAR THE END

For plot's sake let's pretend Alex and Karl live together, and Schlatt lives closer, like maybe a half-hour away.

Pronouns used: She/Her

Tommy's obnoxious laugh echoed in the headset, bringing a smile to the faces of the others on the call. You, Tommy, Karl, Quackity, Schlatt, Wilbur, and Phil were messing around on the Smp, messing with unimportant things like replacing people's crops with the wrong food. It was 9:30 pm, and you'd promised your roommate (let's call him Ricky), Ricky, that you'd watch a movie with him at 10.

"Guys I gotta hop off soon, I got plans," you say, punching at Will who was stood by the water.

"Plans, you say?" Tommy asked, deviously, "what kind of plans? Have you got a date?"

"Nah, she's probably gotta go to the store or something," Schlatt tapped in, "she hasn't got anyone to go on a date with."

"Thanks, man, you're such a great friend," you say, rolling your eyes.

"Seriously though, what plans?" Alex asked.

"Uh, I promised Rick-, my roommate, Ricky, that I'd watch a movie with him," you say, forgetting that you hadn't told them about him. You and Ricky had been friends for a few years, and the occasional flirting took place between the two of you.

"You didn't tell me you have a roommate," Phil said, suddenly becoming fatherly, "have I met them?"

"Well no, but I've known them for a while."

"Is he nice?" Karl asked, skipping around you in the game.

"Is he hot?" Alex butted in, and the group laughed again as you blushed.

"Uh, yeah he's super sweet," you avoided Alex's question, but he caught on.

"But is he though?"

"I don't know, I guess," you mumbled, shyly.

"Why haven't we heard of him before?" Wilbur questioned, sounding as if he didn't like Ricky.

"I don't know, it just never got brought up," you lied, it had been, but you didn't feel like it was necessary that they knew.

"Alright sure, sure," Tommy nodded along. They all had their face cams on in discord, so you could see him roll his eyes.

Just in time, Ricky walked in, coming up behind you in your chair.

"Hey," he said, kissing your cheek. You hum a hello, and watch as the boys' faces all contort, "Movie time?"

"I still got half an hour," you say, looking up at him. He rolled his eyes.

"God, you never spend time with me anymore," he spoke, and your face dropped. Had you really not been with him enough?

"Rick we watched a movie two days ago, last night we went out for dinner and this morning we went shopping together-"

"Just shut up about it, go talk to your fuckin boy-toys," he spat out angrily, storming out of the room.

The call was silent for a minute, till Tommy spoke.

"I don't like him."

"Neither do I-"