❣️when you're sick

Wilbur- will take care of you, buys you meds, food, etc., and will make sure you don't do anything till you're better.

Tubbo- will get sick with you, but insist that you're more important and take care of you.

Tommy- will try to come to take care of you but his mom won't let him.

Fundy- cooks for you and makes sure you take your meds. Takes time off streaming to keep you healthier.

George- is lowkey scared of getting sick, but tries to help you out.

Dream- will make sure you go to the doctor and get proper treatment. Makes sure you take your meds and orders your food for you.

Sapnap- makes your food and makes sure you get a lot of sleep, makes sure to check on you multiple times during his streams.

Eret- tea. Lots of hot tea for you, and cuddles. He takes your temp frequently and makes sure you eat good food.

Quackity- lots of cuddles and movies, and sets alarms for you to take meds. Orders you food and gives you a bedtime.

Karl Jacobs- will get sick with you while taking care of you, because this man can't put even 3ft of distance between you, he's too cuddly. (Not that you're complaining)

Awesamdude- lots of back rubs and food, as well as making sure you sleep a lot and drink loads of water.

BBH- will go aggressive muffin to make sure you eat enough, drink water, and take your meds. Ends up calling the doctor to make appointments for you.

Schlatt- will call you a pussy for catching a cold. Will still make sure you take care of yourself and drink water, and will interrupt the stream to go make you take your meds.

Jack Manifold- will keep fans updated about your health, and explain that he won't be streaming for a bit to take care of you. Does household things like cleaning, cooking, etc so you don't have to.

Technoblade- doesn't want to get sick, but tries to take care of you anyways by getting your meds for you and doing housework.

Ranboo- will buy your meds, and take you to the doctor. Makes sure you eat 3 times a day, eat good meals, and drink enough water. Lots of cuddles, and forehead kisses.

Philza- soup. Y'know how in movies like when someone's sick a person will feed them soup? Phil is an awkward dad and wouldn't know what to do besides that.