💛Ranboo-Stay

Short and sweet:)

Ik mark isn't his actual name but for the sake of it sounding like a real person, I'm gonna use mark and not Ranboo.

"It's been two hours."

"I'm not moving."

Mark had pulled you into bed at 6 pm and hadn't let you get up yet. He'd stuffed you under the covers, and wrapped you in his arms, complaining about not having spent enough time with you. However, even after being here for hours, you still were beyond happy to stay this way. You were so small compared to him, fitting in his chest so well. His arms were around your shoulders and waist, holding you in his chest tightly, your legs tangled together. Your face was buried in his chest and his face was in your hair.

"We need to get up, we can't lay here forever."

"Why not?" He asked, kissing your head, "no one home, there's no one to complain about it. And I barely got to spend time with you lately, please just stay."

You blushed, his words sounding unintentionally sweet. You mumble an "okay", pulling the blankets farther over you. He smiled, and readjusted, scooting down a bit so his face was more equal with yours. You made eye contact and you smiled at him. He leaned in, giving you a light kiss. He then went to your neck, giving it a few kisses before nuzzling into it. Your fingers went up and laced through his hair, hearing him hum, pleased.

"Ow!" You yelped, pulling away from a laughing mark. He'd bitten your shoulder, rather harder than normal, "you're so meannnn."

   "I'm sorry baby," he said, although you could tell he wasn't by the way he was smiling into your skin.

"I hate you."

"I love you. Tomorrow do you wanna go out? We haven't gone out in a while," he said, pulling your leg over his hip so you'd be closer. You hum, considering it.

"If we go out can we go to the pet shop and look at the puppies on the way home?" You bargain, looking up at him. He rolled his eyes.

"I guess, but you know we can't buy any."

"I know, but I haven't been there in a while, I think the workers might forget my name," you teased, kissing his cheek. He smiled.

"When we get older we'll get a puppy together. We'll name him emotional attachment 17," Mark laughed, running his fingers through your hair.

"I love you."

"I love you too, emotional attachment 16."