❣️their sensitive spot

Wilbur- his neck, at the bottom near his collar bone, it drives him crazy when you kiss it.

Fundy- his back, it's kind of strange but he has a thing for when you scratch his back.

George- his lower abdomen, where his belt would be. Kind of straightforward, it makes him push his hips into your hands.

Dream- anywhere. I feel like he's got a super high sex drive and just could take anything the wrong way.

Sapnap- his thigh/knee, it's not exactly sensitive, but if you sort of nudge his thigh or rest your hand on his knee he'll put his hand between yours(😏).

Eret- the back of their neck, when you run your fingers through the short bit of their hair, they'll just melt into you. However, if you pull on it, they will bend you over and make you squirt.

Quackity- his shoulders, when you rest your arms on them when you hug him it makes him feel tall and dominant over you.

Karl Jacobs- his chest, he likes laying you on your back and having your hands on his chest, it makes him feel bigger than you, and like you need him for support.

Awesamdude- his lower abdomen, because you're smaller than him you can just rest your hands on his belt buckle and it'll take everything in him not to push you onto your knees.

Schlatt- his chest/lap, idk why but I think he'd have a thing for you sitting on his lap with your hands on his chest, idk it just makes sense to me.

Jack manifold- his neck, it gives him chills, I can just imagine him doing the little neck twinge thing because it tickles when you touch his neck.

Technoblade- his forearms, idk I can just imagine him being on top and you like grabbing his forearms and him getting all flustered because you look little under him.