26: Feelings

"Favourite constellation?" Donghyuck asked, his hand entwined with Sunchan's

"Hmm" the taller thought for a second, tapping his chin, "Orion" he answered as Donghyuck tilted his head in curiosity.

"Why?"

"Honestly...I don't even know, I don't have a thing for constellations' ' Sungchan jokes, holding his laughter.

The older rolled his eyes and scoffed, "well mine is Gemini" he said, smiling sheepishly.

"Because it's your sign, huh?" Sungchan swung their arms while walking the dark streets together, it felt so sweet seeing the both act like a couple oop-

"Yes and...because I heard they're the brightest stars in the constellations" he said, hiding his growing embarrassment.

Sungchan threw a playful glare at the boy and tickled on the waist, "We both don't know anything about constellations, admit it" he said as the other laughed his ass out.

Nodding, Donghyuck covered his mouth and tightened his clasp on Sungchan's hand, "I just don't know what to talk about" he confessed, looking shyly at the tall guy.

"I have a question"

"What?"

"Who was he?" Sungchan asked as Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows, "who was Mark to you? Why did you suddenly feel like leaving when you saw him with his girlfriend?" he added.

Heaving a sigh, Donghyuck wet his lips and thought of an answer, he can't tell Sungchan about what Mark really did to him, he's not ready to be that open to Sungchan, can a simple lie be okay? "He is my best friend turned enemy" he lied and showed a forced smile to the younger.

Nodding, Sungchan massaged the hand of Donghyuck's using his thumb and looked up at the sky, "you know it's only been a day that we've known each other but it felt like we are close for years now" he chuckled, "I like being with you, hyuck" he admitted.

Donghyuck's face showed an unknown expression, he was plain blank while his cheeks glowed in a pink color, his heart was gradually pounding as his entire atmosphere felt like it's all focused on Sungchan. Did Sungchan just make him feel some type of way? Yes he did, bitch.