𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Josiahhh!!" My brother was callin me and I sighed "Yes!!" I called and ain't get ah reply back "Yeahhhh!!" I tried again and groaned realizing he doin dis shit again.

"Momma want you" Thryi came in my room and I threw my shoe at her "duh" I mumbled and walked downstairs "rude bitch" she mumbled and I flipped her off.

"Yess?" I asked gettin in front off Cory who was eatin.

Messiah was at da store gettin some new clothes for Pookie.

"Can you drop pookie off fa schoo tomorrow?" He asked and I nodded my head "yeah" I nodded rollin my eyes cause dats the only think he wanted me fa?

"Oh yeah Dats what I wanted ta say." He looked at me "Why you don't be goin ta class?" He asked and I looked down.

When I'm at home, I'm comfortable I talk wayyy more, don't nobody give me shit.

When I'm at schoo it's like ion kno. I get shy asf, don't wanna talk wit nooooobodyyy and they be talkin shit and stuff.

"Cause" I mumbled "Cause what? Look at me." He stated makin me look up immediately "They still talkin bout it?" He asked me and I nodded.

"It's my fault, I should've never messed wit him" I sniffed and Cory sushed me "it ain't yo fault! He shouldn't have told yo business like dat" Cory said "remind me of that one time" He mumbled.

"You wanna switch schools?"he asked and I nodded my head immediately "Yes please" I nodded feeling better already.

"Alright imma send you to Thryi school" He assured me. The only reason I even went to the other school was because I was smart and they found that school better then the other one.

Me and Thryi close asf. She came out ta me first and I did da same shit. We thicker den thieves.

"Ok" I nodded my head then looked at da time "I gotta go ta work!" I ran up the stairs and grabbed my wallet and keys puttin my shoes on.

"Jojo" Pookie came in my room. Her real name was Ivy but her nickname stuck sooooo "Yes?" I asked and she sat on my bed.

"So it's dis girl at my schoo and she mean asf" She rolled her eyes and I chuckled "okkkk wat dat gotta do wit you?" I asked her changin my shirt "I wanna know why she so mean" She scrunched her face up.

"You like ha?" I asked and she looked down "Noo!" She shook her head.

Yeah okayyy.

"Why don't you try talkin ta ha" I suggested "the worst she can do is ignore you" I told her honestly and she smiled and gave me ah hug "thank you jojo!" She ran off prolly ta bug Thryi.

I walked downstairs wit all my stuff "I'm gonna- ewww!" I walked in on messiah and Cory kissin onna counter "boy don't be doin dat" Cory hopped down.

"What you want?" Messiah asked "I'm gonna go now love y'all" I waved and they nodded they heads "interrupted us fa dat bye asf" Cory said rollin his eyes.

I laughed and walked out da door. The neighbor looked at me and turned around continuing ta water da plants. The door opened and Thryi ran out.

"Can you give me ah ride??" She asked "no" I opened my car door "prettyyy pleaseeee!!" She begged "10" I said and she smacked her lips takin out her phone and cash apping me 10 dollars. I smiled "okay I'll take you."

"Where you goin?" I asked lookin at her outfit "Finna go chill at Ameera's" she told me makin me roll my eyes.

Not bein rude or anythin but Ameria is her lil hood rat friend. She hang round her and ah couple of others, ion care as long as they keep her ass safe. I still don't like Ameera though she always got some slick shit ta say and it bothers me.