𝗖𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Messiah can you grab the baby?" I asked looking over at him. I was exhausted the baby had took a toll on me when it came to sleep but Messiah was always a big help.

"Yeah I gotchu." He kissed my forehead standing up scratching his belly and pulling his pants up, he turned the baby monitor down a little bit before walking out.

I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't until I heard the baby quiet back down and Messiah come back into the bed with me.

Messiah cuddled back into me and cuddled up real close "he's good?" I asked him. I was always constantly worrying about Nahmir, it's something I just did with all my kids.

"Yeah he good wet diaper, go back to sleep baby" He pulled me closer to him and in a few minutes I was out like a light.

—————————————-

When I got up I seen it was 7:00 am on the dot, Messiah was still at his tattoo shop but not as much anymore since the baby.

The place was still booming and growing bigger to the point he opened another location and expanded the first shop. Things were actually going good for us and I couldn't be even more happier now.

Carefully removing Messiah's hand from off of me I stretched not to much and got up walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

Running the hot shower I walked out of my room and grabbed my clothes that I was going to wear for the day before getting a towel and washcloth another one for washing my face too.

I set the one I was washing my face with on the sink and took off all my clothes before stepping into the shower letting the hot water warm me up, and relax me at the same time.

Knowing I couldn't stay in here for to long I did a little spin before reaching for the soap and lathering it onto my wash cloth before starting to wash up myself.

"Baby" I heard from out the shower door "Yeah?" I said a little loudly "I'm gonna take the baby with me to the tattoo shop for like an hour and let you enjoy your time, got some business to take care of down there" He said and i hummed.

"Okay, don't be to long I'll miss y'all to much" I said washing the soap off my body and kinda seen he was brushing his teeth. If I know Messiah I know he's gone use my wash cloth and replace it with a new one so I really don't mind.

After the first rinse of soap off my body I went in with a smell good soap one from bath and body works that smelt so good.

I washed up with that avoiding certain areas cause I didn't want a breakout, or and infection before washing that off me too.

I stopped running the shower water and stepped out drying my feet on the mat before seeing messiah use my wash cloth making me roll my eyes and smile a little bit.

I wrapped the towel around me and grabbed my toothbrush on my side of the bathroom and started brushing my teeth while he walked out.

When he came back in he set down my new wash cloth and stood behind me just looking in the mirror, I kept brushing my teeth before I really noticed he was staring at me making me spit my toothpaste out and rinse my mouth out.

"What?" I asked mouth half full of water "You look so good right now you know that?" He kissed the side of my neck making me grin.

Messiah not once has ever forgotten to appreciate me since we got married and neither have I really, we were just how we were when we were young just a little bit more mature if we're being honest.

"Thank you" I smiled and his hands rode up my towel "Thought you had to leave?" I said a little quickly and he shook his head "I'm the boss I be there when I get there "And who said we can't be quick?" He asked before inserting one of his finger in me going in and out.