𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗼 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"I'm off in like 5 minutes for real." I looked at time while on the phone with Thryi and she shuffled around before sighing "Dessy moveeeee, you all on my hair" She mugged moving her soft locs to the side before Dessy laid back down.

"So what you gone do about Jaylen?"

I rolled my eyes about that question "I'm over him, he's forever not gonna do right so ain't even no point in making him try anymore" I shrugged my shoulders.

"He actually was doing good so I know he's capable of changing and if he doesn't want to change for me I'm not forcing him. And he had a whole baby on me? Meaning he wasn't even gone tell me he was cheating" I ranted on looking at the time seeing it was time to clock out.

"So I really don't give a fuck anymore he picking up his stuff today and if that's the last Imma hear from him so be it" I shrugged my shoulders looking around at the empty footlocker except for one tall guy who was grabbing shoes.

"Well good for you but I liked y'all together" Thryi frowned "but as long as your happy I'm happy no matter what." She yawned.

"Anyways I'm about to go to sleep, packing for college got me tired then a motherfucker" She said wiping her eyes that got watery after yawning.

"Awnnnn I forgot you leaving meeee" I frowned at her "Boy im not leaving you shut up" She laughed and hung up the phone making me smack my lips.

I checked my phone since it be on dnd for work and seen 3 text messages from Jaylen.

𝗝𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗻.

𝖨𝗈𝗇 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗀𝗈, 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉
𝗂𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗈 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗀𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖾
𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂
𝖼𝖺𝗇.
𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈?
𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗈? 𝖲𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗐𝖾𝗋

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗆 𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄.
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾.
𝗂 𝗋𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗄 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒.

𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽?
𝗐𝗁𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌?
𝗐𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍???

I looked up and seen the dude staring in my face, he had grillz double nose piercings and had a blue beanie on with yellow hoodie. He was fine as hell, that's it.

"I'm sorry, need any help?" I asked him and he blinked and scrunched his face up "You good?" I asked him and he laughed "My fault shordy I'm high as hell trippin" He shook his head licking his lips. His voice was smooth like he could be a story teller or some shit.

I didn't find anything amusing tho Jaylen just pissed me off and I was ready to go home "Yeah whatever. What you need?" I asked looking at the pairs of shoes he had.

He looked me up and down before sighing "Lemme get these inna 6" He held up both shoes and I nodded going to the back and finding each pair before bringing them back and ringing them up.