𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃: Continued

"I was handlin sumn" He answered my question and I layed back "What?" I asked "Aww you bein fed" He laughed and I shook my head "No I'm not, just wanna know about your day" I shrugged and he shook his head.

"Did drops and shit like dat" He said not really goin into detail makin me think he ain't really want ta talk about it so I let it go.

"Now answer my question" He stated and I looked at him.

"I was nervous..." I frowned and he laughed "Youn gotta me nervous around me lil baby" He said and Istg something within me came out, came back in, and went straight to my vagina.

He licked his lips and kept talkin makin me nod my head at whatever he was saying but kept wasn't listening.

"Josiah" He called my by my first name and I looked up in his eyes "Huh?" I asked confused "why you just noddin yo head? Ian even sayin shit" He said and I raised my eyebrows lickin my own lips.

"Uhhhhhhhh" I paused "ummmm" I said again and then shrugged.

I looked to the side and at this Moment i knew I fucked up "What happened to yo face!!?" He asked sittin up and I cringed.

"Nothin it's nothin!" I said trying to calm him and he grabbed his keys "I'm okay! Nehemiah!!" I yelled and he put the camera in his face.

"Go lay back down...please" I asked and he sighed before sitting back down "what happened to yo face?" He asked giving me ah blank stare.

"My momma" I shrugged not wanting to talk about it and he sighed before calming down and not asking anymore questions.

"Do you got any siblings? Momma? Dad?" I asked and he nodded his head "My momma and dad still together, I got one sibling tho his name karter he only 7" He shrugged and I nodded my head.

"So yo parents know you might be gay?" I asked and he shook his head "Ian gay" He shrugged and I scrunched my face.

"But—Yeah Ik dat but Ian interested in otha dudes just you" He said seriously and I nodded my head still confused but I guess.

"So bisexual?" I asked and he shrugged "Ion care I just know I wanna get ta know you and shit" He pressed "Ion wanna put ah label on my sexuality dis shit confusin enough." He said lowly and I nodded my head.

"Sorry..I didn't mean to be insensitive" I mumbled and he shook his head "You good" He scratched his nose.

"One more question...and I'll stop" I cheesed when he mugged me. He nodded his head and ig I was supposed to continue.

"Are your parents like homophobic? If you did....let's say introduce me as your bf would they not accept you?" I asked and he scrunched his face up.

"Ion really know. We never talked about shit like dat" He wondered "I'm finna go ask" He said and got up and put his AirPods in.

"Aye momma!" He said and I heard his mom voice "yeah!!" She said and he walked down the stairs.

"You homophobic?" He asked and I laughed makin him look down at me and mug then look back up "Naw. Why? you gay?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Ion know I just— hollon" He looked down "I'm finna mute myself" He muted and then started talkin again.

I couldn't really figure out what he was saying I only got some words like "think", "like", and "dude". Still couldn't figure out after dat.

"Well you be you den ion gaf" She shrugged "and bring him by some time" She said and he nodded "Aight ma" He walked back up the stairs.

"She not homophobic but she said my dad might be since heon like dat gay shit" He said and I frowned my face up "Dats sad" I mumbled and he shook his head laughin.