𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"Alright your done!" I smiled looking at the tattoo I just had done on this girl, she let me practice on her and knew that I wasn't licensed.

She claims she likes the "rush" or whatever but I'm grateful for her.

"You need to hurry up and get legal...this is fye!" She said smiling at me and handing me some money and I shook my head "No, you know the rules pay up front" I frowned and she smacked her lips.

"This is the tip" She handed me 100 and I shook my head, she does this every-time I'm not even surprised anymore.

"Thank you" I mumbled and took off my gloves, going over to my tip jar and putting it in there then closin the cabinet and locking it back up.

"Well I'll see you when I see you!!" She waved and walked out, she was kind of a airhead buttttt I'm not judging she's really pretty.

I had just came from school and headed straight from the school to messiah's tattoo shop to do hers.

I was excited to go to school to become a tattoo artist.

"Heyyyy messiahhhhh" I walked into his tattoo room and he looked at me "What you want? Lay it on me" He sighed and I mugged him "You act like I'm always wanted something" I smacked my lips.

"Your spoiled as hell Josiah, you always want something"

"No tf I don't!" I mugged him and sat on the tattoo seat.

"Can I sleepover Nehemiah's?" I asked and he looked at me "Why?" he asked.

"I gotta have a reason?" I asked smiling my voice going up and he rolled his eyes "You asked Cory?" He eyed me and typed on his phone "Yeah he said he don't care" I shrugged "That I just gotta ask you" I kicked my legs back and forth.

Really Messiah was like a father I never had, his approval meant a great deal to me and I wanted him to be proud, and Cory as well.

"Yeah you can go" He nodded and then looked at me "And use protection god damnit" He said making me laugh.

"What are you talkin bout? I'm a virgin still!" I laughed some more at his face "So you tellin me you ain't gettin no dick from him but he be having you screamin?" He asked "Damnnn I see you" He laughed at me while I mugged him.

"Naw cause it ain't even funny dat man be havin me cryin" I frowned my face up and played wit my strings on my sweatshirt.

"Okay welllll I'm finna go home and pack" I waved hoppin down and he nodded his head "How long Nehemiah keepin you?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Ian even ask him if I could come" I smiled "And he ain't been answering my calls or text and I'm mad asf, so I'm finna go over there and be mad in his face" I sighed and he nodded.

"Ight love you be safe" He said "love you too" I walked away going out the door and towards my car.

I hopped in and looked at my phone still not seein ah text from Nehemiah, he really love ta play wit his life like ong.

I drove all the way to my house and got out seeing Cory cookin some chicken "can you make me ah plate to go?" I asked and he nodded his head "I gotchu lil bro" He said.

"Don't let messiah hear you talk like dat he gone mess up ass up!" I laughed going up the stairs hearing a faint.

"He ain't gone do shit!"

"Where you goin?" Thryi asked when I opened my room door, she was sittin on my bed "Why you in my room?" I asked taking out my spend ah night bag and puttin clothes and shit in it.

"Cause I was tired and yo bed more comfy" She yawned curling up into the cover even more "And once again where you goin?" She asked.

"To Nehemiah's house cause heon wanna answer my calls and shit like he wanna fuckin die" I said stuffing some more clothes in gettin mad.

"Ohhhh he texted me askin if I wanted to smoke but ain want too" She said makin me turn around "ok. So he's dead that what I'm hearing" I nodded and walked to the door.

"Alright love you byeeee" I waved and she yawned waving and turning around going back to sleep.

I walked back down the stairs and seen the plate on the table making me grab it and take it with me "Bye Cory love you" I gave him a side hug. He kissed the side of my head.

"Be safe JoJo love you too"

"I will!!" I grabbed my keys walking out, I threw the duffel bag in the back of my car and put my plate in the passenger's seat and started driving to Nemo's house.
____________

I pulled up in the parking lot and calmed myself before I actually went in there and cussed him out.

I grabbed my bag and threw the plate Cory gave me in the garbage, he only gave me chicken and I was happy so I ate it on the way here. It was tf good.

I walked up to his apartment/ house building and knocked on the door since I declined the key he tried to give me. I should've took that key now that I'm thinking back.

"Mane wtf you— Aw hey baby" He said when he seen it was actually me and I smacked my lips pushing him out the way "Don't hey baby me! Why you ain't been answering? I've been worried about you cause—" I got cut off.

"I'm tired for real" He said rubbin his eyes and I quickly regained myself and looked over his body seeing he ain't have no shirt on and only sweatpants, and he looked visibly tired.

"Okay? So you can't pick up your phone and call me to let me know you're okay?" I asked and he sighed "I'm sorry, they've been havin me onna block all day and night" He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist and droppin his head on my shoulder.

"If this is stressing you out and can't get no sleep then stop sellin" I knew about him sellin drugs, this ain't the first time he done came back complaining about how tired he was. And my baby need his rest.

"Josiah, let's not start yk I need this" He sighed and I rolled my eyes and pouted "fine" I mumbled "Dont do that shit again for real!" I hit him on his arm and he smacked his lips "abusive ass" He said picking my up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck while he kept his hand on my butt.

"Gimme ah kiss" He said walking towards the bedroom "Ion kno if you even deserve one" I mugged and he frowned and kissed me once and twice and I finally gave him one.

"You want yo dick sucked?" I asked and he looked at me "Stop playin you already did and said you ain like the nut in yo mouth" He mugged me and I shrugged swinging my legs as he set me onna bed.

"Sooooo can I ask you a serious question?" I asked and he nodded his head "Yeah gone head" He laid his head on my stomach and I breathed in.

"Since my birthday's coming up in a few weeks.....I was wondering can we, you know..." I said hinting to having sex and he lifts his head up.

"Sex?" He asked making me nod and play with his hair "You want me to take yo virginity? Siah you serious about this?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"You do realize this something you can't take back right?"

"Yes, I thought about it and thought about it some more and I've decided I want you to take it" I told him honestly and he smiled "Ok I'd be honored" He kissed all over my face.

How niceeeee.

They took The Little Rascals offa Netflix😩.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍