𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃 :

"Why'd y'all keep dese pictures" I rolled my eyes lookin at my baby pictures. It was one of me spitting up and another one of me smilin.
The last one was the best one, I was clapping my hands and cheesin, in all honesty I looked cute.

"Shut up!" Cory smacked me inna back of my head "You was ah happy baby" He smiled lookin at da pictures "Yeah dats him" He rolled his eyes at me and I mugged him.

"Hea Rakeem wanna talk to you" He handed me da phone and I grabbed it smilin.

"Heyyyyy" I dragged. Me and Rakeem was close as hell.

He understood me when I went threw what I went threw. He even went out of his way to let me in on what happened to him in the past. I could honestly say I think of him as my God dad.

"Hey baby how you doin?" He asked and I smiled "I'm doin better...but I slipped up" I mumbled frownin at my arm "when?" He asked me voice full of concern.

"Ah couple days ago" I pulled at my sleeve "it's hard" I said frownin "it's okay" He said "Next time you want to just call me and I'll talk you through it okay?" He asked and I nodded "okay love u"

"Love you too"

"Hea" I gave the phone to Cory and he grabbed it "he what?" He looked at me Eyin me up and down "okay" He sighed "I'm not!" He pressed and hung up the phone.

"Let me see" He held out his hand "please" he looked at me and I sighed pullin up my sleeve and gived it to him.

Once he saw it he huffed and sighed lookin down "You can't keep doin dis Josiah, what if one day you cut to close and— I need you here ok" He sniffed and brung me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" I cried "try too stop for me?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'll try"
_________

"Comeee onnnnn just come with me!" Thryi tried to get me to hang out wit her and her hood rat friends.

"Nooooo" I whined and she smacked her lips "Nehemiah gone be dea" She smiled and I looked at her and back at my phone "So? Ion even kno him" I went back to typing.

"Josiah let's not act like we didn't grow up together, you got ah lil crush on finding Nemo!!" She said and I laughed at her "I'll go if you shut da hell up" I rolled my eyes and put my phone in my back pocket.

She cheered and ran to go get her shoes. I rolled my eyes at her behavior and walked down the stairs "Jojo come hea" Messiah called me and I walked over.

"Yeah?" I asked and he slid some papers to me "Dis yo new school schedule and they gave another paper for the supplies you need so we gone go tomorrow" He said and I nodded.

"Okay thank you" I smiled and he nodded "No problem" He walked up the stairs.

"Alright come on Siah" Thryi walked down and I looked down at my phone "Desmond comin" I mumbled and she shook her head "No! We not on talkin terms rn" Thryi said as we walked out the house and into my car.

"Why?" I asked and she sighed "it's really my fault, but I'm jot ready for commitment and she want dat shit!" She explained "So I told her sum shit outta anger and now she won't talk to me" She grumbled and I laughed at her.

"Ok? Now her attention not on you no mo so go do shit you been doing" I shrugged. I didn't get there realationship.

"Ik but now that her attention not on me....who it's gone be on?" She asked and I laughed at her "Girl if youn just get wit her" I rolled my eyes and she smiled "I might I might if she ever talk to me again" She mumbled and I hummed.

"She will, she basically in love wit yo ass already" I mumbled the last part and pulled up to Dezzie house and she looked up from her phone when I honked the horn.

"And look at her fine ass!" Thryi frowned "Sum really wrong wit me causeee..." she trailed off and I laughed at her.

"Yoo" Dezzy dapped me up and sat back inna backseat not acknowledging Thryi ass "You can't see me?" Thryi asked and Dezzy gave her a weak ass head nod.

"Lemme see them!" I said exited and she stuck her tongue out showing me the piercing she got "Dats cute asf!" I clapped my hands and Thryi climbed inna backseat.

"Can we talk?" She asked frowning and Desmond shook her head moving Thryi hands "Naw go talk to dat bitch dat be fuckin you better" She said and scooted over.

Thryi climbed back in the front seat and looked out da window.

Well damn.
____________

"Desmond frl" Thryi bugged Dezzie and I laughed ah lil bit. Nehemiah came down the stairs and I immediately went to the kitchen for some reason.

His ass make me nervous.

"Why you runnin?" Somebody asked and I turned around and seen Nehemiah standing there making me look down and bite my bottom lip out of habit.

He sat onna counter "I'm up hea tho" He reminded me and I hesitantly looked up seein him smirkin and shit. Hate his ass already.

He real life bigger den my ass tho. Like ah fuckin giant and we got short genes in this family.

"Come hea" He head nodded and I shook my head, makin him smack his lips "Lemme see sumn real quick" He grabbed my arms wit his long ass arms.

"Why you so shy lil mama?" He tilted his head.

I looked to the side and shrugged "Ik yo ass can talk" He said and I laughed "You talk aggressive" I giggled and he scrunched his face up.

"That's the first think you say ta me? Ight I'll take it" He nodded lookin around "Was yo name?" He asked me.

"Josiah" I mumbled "Speak up... Matta fact come closer" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me ah lil closer "Josiah" I spoke up ah lil louder, my heart beating at the closeness.

"Awww you look like ah Josiah" He nodded smirkin and I looked up ah lil bit, his eyes was pretty asf.

"I'm sure Thryi loud mouth ass already told you my name" He rolled his eyes and I nodded "She did" I laughed ah lil bit "She the only mf dat don't call me by my street name cause she irritation asf" He rolled his eyes again.

"So you want me to call you by yo street name?" I asked, Ian wanna make him uncomfortable if I called him by his real name. He stared at me for ah lil bit.

"Naw lil mama you good" He hopped down from the counter "Imma have Thryi give you my number, if you wanna text me gone head" He waved and I nodded my head.

I heard the front door shut, meanin he left already to go do sumn.

Whew Chile.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍