𝗡𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃: 1 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

"So what y'all doin? Like you just tryna fuck or what?" Ameria annoying ass said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you mind yo damn business. We ain't fuckin" I shrugged and she smacked her lips "We used to tho! Bet he won't be happy when I tell him" She got all up in my face and I pushed her ass back.

"Tell his ass! Ion give no fucks, cause I can tell his ass my self" I bucked at her and she rolled her eyes "You ain't gone do shit" She laughed.

"Bet" I FaceTimed Josiah and he answered three rings later "What I tell yo ass about that lettin the phone ring shit?" I sighed and he smacked his lips.

"Shut up" He mumbled. His ass so shy and cute asf especially his fuckin eyes.

I looked inna phone and seen he was at Walmart gettin shit for schoo. Ian understand it bc he could've used the stuff before. He extra asf.

"I got sumn ta tell you tho" I said facin away from Ameria stupid ass.

"Okay? What is it?" He asked bending down to grab sumn and then standing back up "Yk Ameria right?" I asked and he hummed rollin his eyes.

"Ion like her ass but yes I do." He stared making Ameria scoff "We used ta fuck" I said and he looked at the phone.

"Like Fuck buddy? Or Fuckin wit each other?" He asked and i sighed "fuck Buddy" I told the truth and he hummed.

"How long ago?" He asked and I shrugged "prolly like 3– 4 months ago" I nodded and he nodded his head.

"Ok" He shrugged "I can't really do nun about it, yall was messin wit each other wayyy before you met me" He said and I smiled ah lil bit before droppin it.

"You gone come ova?" I asked and he looked at the phone "Where?" He asked.

"Ameria's we finna roll up" I scratched my ear and he looked around.

"Yeah Idm I'll tell Messiah to drop me off, Thryi comin?"

"Yeah lil mama"

"Okay imma see you later then" He cheesed, his ears turnin red ah lil bit. I noticed that shit only happens when he embarrassed and when I say some nicknames.

"Alright imma see you" I hung up the phone.

"Told you he ain't gone care you bitter bitch" I sat onna couch and she pouted rollin her eyes and stormin up the stairs.

Ion kno why tf she mad like she wasn't just messin around wit Hitta ass yesterday. Dumb bitch.

I sat down and waited for Josiah and the rest of them to get here. While I was waiting my phone started ringing and I seen it was my dad.

"Hello?" I answered the phone and seen his face pop up. He got ah Samsung cause he claim iPhones suck. So he had ta call me on messenger.

"Hey son! Ion see you no more since I be working them shifts and shit" He shook his head "Where you at?" He asked and I tilted my head.

"Ameria house" I yawned and he smiled "You still wit ha? She a pretty girl!" He smiled and I shook my head.

"Naw I got my eyes on somebody else" I licked my licks thinking about Josiah and my dad laughed "What's her name?" He asked and I smiled.

"Josiah" I said bluntly. I really ain't coo wit my dad like that. I stopped being cool wit him ever since he left me with the responsibility of raising myself and my brother with my momma.