Omniscient Pov :)

Josiah was sitting and playing with leyah. All she really did was sleep and cry when she wanted to eat, overall she was a babydoll and a very good baby for the first go around.

"I got the job!" Nehemiah came in all loud scaring Adaleyah making her jump, at first she wasn't going to cry until she seen her dad so she started crying.

"Oh I'm sorry princess." He frowned picking her up and she stopped crying almost immediately fake tears drying up.

"You got it?" Josiah asked standing up mugging his daughter cause she was faking "Yeah, I start Friday." Seeing it was Monday.

"You told Lester?" Josiah asked him before smiling "I'm so proud of you." He kissed Nehemiah making him smile too.

"Yeah I told him, he said that if I wanted I could work all the way up till Thursday then I could stop." Nehemiah said "He was pretty cool with it since he know I gotta family and he look at me like a son really." Nehemiah said.

"And I got my tattoo license now so I get to work whenever I want." Josiah clapped his hands. Nehemiah smiled at Josiah fondly thinking this was all he could ever ask for.

Adalyeah was babbling stuff  before mumbling a word.

"Mama." She clapped her hands a little bit and Josiah looked at Nemo "You owe me 30 dollars!" He said and Nemo smacked his lips "You act like you couldn't say dada." He mugged his daughter and she rolled her eyes making him mush her head lightly.

"Say mama again!" Josiah said playing with her hand holding his camera up"Mama, mama, mama." She said it repeatedly for the camera and he smiled saving the video.

"Awwww you mommy's baby." He took her from Nemo "ain't that right?" Josiah walked off bouncing her and left Nehemiah standing there a little mad but happy nonetheless.

His phone rung making him look at the caller I.d seeing it was his dad.

Nehemiah let it ring before answering it "fuck you callin me for?" He answered the phone and his dad sighed on the other end of the phone "Can you come over? I'm ready to talk to your mother." His dad asked.

"After that shit y'all pulled with my kid? Yo ass really gone ask me to be there for you? When u couldn't even be there for me." Nehemiah scoffed.

"I wanted to talk about that too."

Nehemiah sighed before rubbing his forhead "what time?" He asked somewhat considering it, he was still gonna talk to JoJo about it "3 that's when your mom gets off work." He replied and Nehemiah hummed
"I'll think about it." and hung up.

"Who was that?" Josiah came back in, it had been real quiet around the house they were really just enjoying each others company, just happy being them with their little family "My dad, he wants to tell my mom about him, and talk about other stuff I guess."

Josiah had just put Adaleyah to sleep since it was her nap time and she usually does good with her schedule anyways. Nehemiah plopped down on the couch and Josiah sat down with her legs on top of his playing with his hair.

"You don't have to go if you don't want too." Josiah made clear "I know ma, but I just want some type of closure and to see the look on my moms face knowing that she got rid of me for a nigga that wasn't shit." Nehemiah said.

"For a nigga that was happy doing what he was doing while she was at home struggling for a while." Nehemiah continued "Well if that's what you want, you know I'm all for it but just be safe about it." Josiah agreed supporting his partners opinion.

"You so beautiful."

"Thank you handsome." Josiah smiled fondly at him. They were in their most serene place, Nehemiah never forgets to compliment him every day and Josiah never forgot to just sit and admire him.