𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗼𝘃:

"Text himmmm!" Cory pushed and I shook my head. "ion think I'm ready for dat." I frowned "what if he don't— all of these what if's, you'll never know until you try." He cut me off and I nodded my head.

"You right." I pulled out my phone and went to his contact, my fingers hovered over the button for ah lil hit before I just sighed and went with it.

Josiah😏: Hey 👋🏾
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 1:45 𝚙𝚖

I waited for ah reply and ain't get one so i sighed and put my phone down. This what I get for tryna try.
_____________

"Uncleeeee" Pookie dragged coming in my room and sat on my bed. I raised my eyebrow plugging my phone up, it was now 2:25 and Ian got no reply so I stopped worrying about it.

"Yes pookie?" I asked and she smiled, her teeth so pretty "So I tried talking to her and she mean as fuck." She rolled her makin me pop her "Don't cuss." I scolded and she pouted.

"What she say?" I asked and criss crossed my legs "I asked her what her name was but I already knew cause of the name tag, and she mugged me harddddd." Ivy frowned "but imma keep tryin tho" she smiled.

"That's the spirit!" I smiled and she ran out the room and then came back "oh and she gave me her number cause I kept bugging her" She laughed and I shook my head.

"Bye pookie!" I rolled my eyes and my phone startin ringing.

"Hello?" I answered it and somebody was laughin then they looked at the camera. I seen it was Nehemiah makin me mug him.

"Fix yo face" He mugged me back "and I wasn't ignoring you lil mama, I had sumn important to take care of." He explained and I hummed.

"Ok" I said lowly and he looked at me "You wanna go get sumn ta eat?" He asked and I ain't answer cause Ian think he was talking to me "Ik you hear me" He said again and I stared.

"You was talkin ta me? Oh sorry" I mumbled "but umm I'm not hungry rn soo" I shrugged.

"come wit me then." He looked over at something else. I bit my lip and thought about it. We can build a bond this way soooo

"Yeah sure." I shrugged and he nodded his head "text me da address." He hung up and I rolled my eyes.

Nemo🙈 : Send me da addy.

Josiah😏 Shared his location with you.

Nemo🙈 : Omw

I got up and looked at my outfit. I had on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I shrugged and looked over at my slides and slipped them on.

Ain't no point in gettin all dressed up if we gone stay in da car.

"Where you goin?" Thryi came in my room and I tried ta hide my smile "Ouuuuu you goin wit Nemo ain't you!!" She cheered and i hushed her.

"Be quiet loud mouth ass" I rolled my eyes at her and she flipped me off "Was goin on wit you and dezzy?" I asked and she sighed sittin down.

"We talkin again but she said until Ik what I want she gone do her and let me do me" She huffed.

"And what do you want?" I asked.

"Her! Stubborn ass!" She exclaimed and I laughed "well tell her that and be serious to like go face ta face" I nodded and she looked at me "you ah Angel from heaven" She laughed and went in her room.

"He just sittin" Cory was lookin all out the window and I looked at him "What yall doin?" I asked and Messiah turned ta me "This lil nigga sittin outside" He said and I looked.