𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: (𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱)

"Karter" Nehemiah shook Karter, we were at home already and trying to wake him up "Just carry him" I sighed and Nemo looked at me.

"Hellllll naw dis nigga heavy" He shook his head and I huffed and unbuckled him from his seat. I picked him up and starting walking to the house.

"Nigga bigger then you"

"Fuck you!" I held up my finger "When?" He said and I shook my head when I heard him laughing.

"Who baby is dat? Oh my god Nehemiah got ah kid? I thought— No Cory he don't got no kid this his brother" I rolled my eyes and he sighed.

"Wheewwww" He wiped his forehead and I rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass "Yeah yeah" I waved him off and walked upstairs putting Karter in my bed.

I walked in Thryi's room seeing Milo and Jaylen there Dessy was sleep.

"Hey y'all" I waved and sat down onna floor "Heyyyyyy" Milo dragged and his phone dinged makin him look at it and chuckle.

"Who tf got you smilin and shit?" Jaylen mugged him and Milo rolled his eyes showin him his phone "Aw ight" Jaylen nodded and Milo mugged him.

What's going on?

"So y'all two...?" I asked and Nemo walked in. Jaylen nodded "I'm tryin it out" He smiled and Milo laughed "gimme kissess" Milo said giving jaylen kisses all over his face.

We all laughed at them and Thryi recorded.

"What y'all been on tho?" Nehemiah asked and Milo shrugged "on his dic— imma beat yo ass you nasty fuck" Jaylen eyed him and Milo smiled without lookin at him "Naw frl we ain't been doin nun" Milo shrugged.

"Ameria was supposed ta come but she jealous asf" Thryi laughed and Dessy turned around and sat up rubbin her eyes before lettin out ah loud yawn.

"Wasgood" She sat up leanin her head on Thryi shoulder "Wassup" Nemo head nodded and Ivy stomped in.

"What's da matter?" Me and Thryi asked.

"Azariah mad at me" She huffed crossing her arms "What you do?" I asked ".....Ate her chocolate" She frowned and I shook my head "Why did you eat it" Thryi asked.

"Cause I thought it was mines."

"It's giving Patrick and Spongebob" Jaylen laughed and she looked at him muggin "And what's yo name?" She said popping her leg and crossing her arms.

"Jaylen" He said.

"Ohhh you the guy that can't accept your own sexu— Aht aht!! No." Thryi warned and Ivy rolled her eyes "fine." Pookie said and then turned going towards the door.

When she got there she turned around cupping her mouth "And by the way your head is shaped like a bowling bawl bitch" She bucked and walked out closing the door behind her.

"She's a menace" Jaylen trying to get up "Just let me pop her!" He struggled since Milo was sittin on his lap.

"No shes 7 get over it" Milo rolled his eyes typing on his phone and Jaylen mugged him and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Why you so quiet?" I turned to Nemo who was already staring at me and he shrugged "ion got shit ta talk about" He laughed and everyone gasped.

"Did Nehemiah just laugh?"

"I think he did girllll"

"Shut da fuck up" He mugged all of them and then continued playing a game on his phone, everybody mugged him and went to talkin bout whatever.