𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Mmm" I broke the kiss wit Nehemiah "What?" He asked and I looked at the time wiping under my lip "don't you gotta go see your apartment?" I asked and he scrunched his face up.

"Did you just wipe my kiss offa you?" He asked and I eyed him "No" I shook my head and he nodded realllll slow "gimme anotha one" He grabbed my chin and gave me another kiss.

"Stop doin dat bro" He huffed as i wiped my lips and I laughed "okayyyy that time I was playing!" I giggled and gave him another kiss.

"Bubby— Ewwww!!" Karter covered his eyes and I turned and put my head in Nehemiah shoulder, obviously embarrassed.

"What Karter?" Nehemiah sat up and I hopped off his lap going to get my shoes on "I want some ice cream" Karter frowned and I chuckled.

"Aight lil man we ah go get it"

"Yayyyy! Ivyyyy" He cheered then called for my sister "Yes Karter?" Ivy asked popping up outta no where "wanna get ice cream wit me?" He asked and Ivy put her hand on her chin.

"Azariah's coming over in a few, how bout you get me some and we can talk about your crush while eating it!!" Pookie cheered and Karter smacked his face with his hand.

"Ivyyyyy, I thought we weren't going to talk about that in front of the big kids!" He whisper shouted but it wasn't really a whisper since we could hear him.

"Do they know we can— I have no idea" Nehemiah cut me off shrugging "And your brother has a crush— yep I'm listening too" He cut me off again making me mug his stupid ass.

"Can I know!?" I asked and Karter frowned and then looked at Nehemiah "come here" Karter said and I nodded "Nemo hurry up you gotta look at the apartment!" I shouted while we went to ivy's room.

"Okay you swear to keep this a secret for as long as you live?" Karter asked and I nodded "Cross my heart" I smiled.

"You think he's trustworthy?" He asked Ivy "Yes sir!" She said.

"Okayyyyy so I have a crush on—"

"Huh I can't hear you?"

"I have a crush on this guy named Mason" He sighed and I smiled "okay! So why do you look not happy?" I asked "Because...he doesn't know" Karter frowned and I smiled "So tell him! That's what Ivy did and look at her little...whatever they are" I waved her off.

"Hey!"

"Boo hoo"

"I don't know, I'll figure it out over ice cream!" Karter hopped up and ran out just as Azariah came in "Who is that?" She mugged "That's my bestie Karter be nice" Ivy bad ass said.

"Whatever" Azariah mumbled walking over to ivy's bed "Can we take ah nap now I'm tired" She rubbed her eyes.

"That's all you wanna do while you over here! Lay on me and go to sleep I'm tired— Bye hoe!" She said waving at me to get out.

"Watch ya mouth!" Cory said walking past and went into him and Messiah's bedroom while I laughed at her.

She pushed me out and closed the door.

"Josiahhhh! Come on!" Nehemiah yelled and I walked downstairs "Don't be yelling at me" I mugged him.

"Ian yellin at you"

"Yes you were" i crossed my arms and he squinted at me "Mane you just tryna argue to argue come on" He said and walked out the door.

How he know wtf I was tryna do?