Milo POV:

"Heyyyyy"

"Hiiii, how's college?" I asked eating my lunch, all I really do now is work, but I really didn't care for real I was making money nothing really too it.

"College is...stressful but I just started so I'm going with it for right now" Thryi laughed moving her head to the side.

"You and dezzy?" I asked while getting another message from Quentin making me raise my eyebrow "We still good she got a job she likes it out here and stuff, I love her so muchhhh" She smiled thinking bout her.

"You sick as fuck get off my phone with that goofy shit" I mugged her and she smacked her lips "You always gotta say sumn about me damn rude ass" She rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm finna get off break and you go write that paper you was just complaining bout" I said dumping my food and she smacked her lips sticking up her middle finger and hanging up.

"Rude fucker" I mumbled before walking back out of the break room to the shoe store.

I checked my phone looking at the message Quentin had sent me, we would text from time to time but still the way I'm operating right now I'm not worried bout nobody, but man was he persistent. And sometimes I be letting him have his ways.

We just be inna car smokin and getting food and shit, we be talking bout stuff just sitting there just givin and chilling really nun much too it.

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇😶:
𝗐𝗒𝗈?
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟪:𝟥𝟢𝗉𝗆

𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗈🫠:
𝗇𝗎𝗇 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁...𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗆𝖾 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄?
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟪:𝟦𝟤𝗉𝗆

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇😶:
𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍
𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝖾𝖽

After that I put my phone in my back pocket just doing the same stuff I had been doin, standing at the register looking at these few costumers that were coming in.

I rarely had any costumers late at night and we close at 9:00 so I don't know why they came shopping for shoes so late and I don't know why my manager gave me closing when I don't even do this shit.

It's whatever though.

This one lady came up to me and asked if we had our shoe in the size 8 and a half, so I went back there to look at the boxes we had and seen we only had this I'm a 7 and a half so I told her that.

"Stupid store don't got shit" The older black woman said making me laugh, atleast I'm not the owner of this place so I really don't care what people have to say about me.

I looked at the time seeing it was 8:58 making me look at the two people who were still here "We close at 9!" I said a little louder and looked back down at my phone.

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇😶:
𝖨𝗆 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾
𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝟫:𝟢𝟢𝗉𝗆

"𝖬𝗂𝗅𝗈🫠 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾"

After everything was done I spent the rest of my five minutes making everything was back in their respected places and grabbed my stuff from the back and walked up to the door and locked it shut.

I walked out the mall seeing Quentin was sitting in front of the mall where might I add he's not supposed to be parked but he does anyway.