𝗧𝗵𝗿𝘆𝗶 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Desmond stop fuckin playin wit Me" I mugged her and she laughed showcasing her teeth and the piercings she had. She was really sexy as fuck right now.

But she had me fucked up.

"Why is you laughing?" I pushed her back "Cause it's funny that you mad over some food" She laughed some more and I smacked my lips.

"It's really not funny like do you now how much I was waiting to eat that when I got home from work?" I rubbed my belly "My mouth could just taste it." I mumbled looking down.

"What you wanna eat now?"

"Seafood"

"Go get changed and allat shit then we can go" She said sitting down on the couch. I stepped over a box that my mama had looked over and went upstairs to take a shower.

Just getting off of work was ass everyday I look up I'm at work. I really didn't even want to continue working but then I thought about it and decided that I could save up.

So that's what I been doing since freshman year was saving up, only spent my money on food and clothes I wanted which was rare cause my momma bought almost everything for me.

After I took my shower, I got dressed and made sure i was all good before putting my shoes on and getting my purse switching out things in my other purse to the purse I was wearing.

After that I slipped my shoes on and walked back down the stairs to see my mama with the new baby Josiah just had, while my baby brother was sleeping.

My mama named him Nahmir courtesy of Josiah, I wasn't complaining because I got to name him his middle name.

Nahmir Lee Royce.

"Hiiii!" I walked over and Josiah gave me a hug "I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the baby... but I love you to" I smiled jokingly and he smacked his lip laughing.

"Awnnnn she's so pretty and got a head full of hair" I touched her head "Mama let me see her" I held my hands out.

"Gone girl I just got her!" He mushed me and I smacked my lips "Please I'm finna leaveeeee"

"That ain't my fault... here" he said with a attitude and me and Cory both laughed while I picked her up supporting her head.

She was sleep and very sound sleep too curling her little feet up "She so little but her cheeks so chubby awnnnn"

"I know right, but she look just like Nemo" Josiah frowned "She look more like both of y'all to me, she got half and half" I nodded my head.

"Okay I gotta go tho" I said giving him back to my mama and Adaleyah woke up and looked around "Hi pretty girl" Mama said and she rolled her eyes and moved her head a little spotting Josiah and she started pouting.

"I know this little girl didn't just—"

"Leyah don't start that." Josiah said taking her from my mama for she started crying for real and she calmed down quickly.

"She meannnn" I laughed "But I'm finna go now frl love y'all"

"Make sure you back here early, I want to have a movie night with the family before you leave tomorrow" my mama told me and I got sad frowning "Thryi you will be okay just be back."

"Okay love y'all."

"We love you too."

____________________

"You acting like the food going somewhere girl." Dezzy mugged me and I smacked my lips "This is good okay and I really wanted seafood" I mugged her back.