𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: The next day.

I was still in the hospital just waking up. I just fed Adaleyah and her lil ass was spoiled already and Nehemiah was not helping her case. Most newborns act all tired and sleepy after all they really did was sleep in the womb but she wasn't like that she was all pouty and wide awoke.

"You keep picking her up everytime she look like she finna cry, you gone have her spoiled." I gave Nemo a serious look and he smiled "Cant help it mama." He walked over towards me and I rolled my eyes.

"You really gave me a kid bro what the— heck" he finished his sentence and I laughed "You really gave me a kid" I retorted back and he smacked his lips "Always wanna be like me." He mugged and I smiled.

"Nehemiah"

"Hm?"

"Just promise me no matter how stressed we get we'll still be able to talk like this..."

"Of course you know ion like arguing with you anyways." He kissed my forehead handing leyah off to me making her cuddle up towards me.

"So...I talked to Lester and he gave me an easy way out since we like family if I wanted out the gang" Nemo spoke and I looked at him "What? You really gone quit?" I asked him.

The only reason I never had any issues with the gang is because 1 he's always back at reasonable hours and two he isn't doing the dangerous stuff and Lester never makes him. Doesn't mean it's safe but it better then nothing.

"I'm thinking bout it...I got you and leyah to worry about now, I don't think I could stand it if something happened to y'all." He said honestly and I nodded my head.

"Whatever you decide you know imma support you in whatever." I shrugged sitting up a little bit since my lower half was still kind of sore so I was really taking it easy.

"My momma supposed to be coming here and Fazo with his son." He told me and I threw my eyebrows up "Your mom?" I questioned "Yeah, she said she wanted to meet her grandchild or whatever, didn't even feel like arguing. She's just gonna visit then leave."

"Your dad?"

"Hell will freeze over before I let him meet or look at my daughter." He mugged no one and I smiled a little bit. I wasn't really a "I hate you" type of person but nemo's dad really deserved it. He was nothing but rude to him.

"Okay we'll Karter, Thryi and them supposed to be down her to see them today too." I nodded my head and yawned. Ever since I have birth I've been tired to the point where I would fall asleep randomly.

"You wanna go back to sleep?"

"Mhm." I kissed Adaleyah on the forhead and she started pouting knowing I was finna go to sleep "Girl stop you finna go right to yo daddy." I turned my face up and she mugged me, the thing about her is she never fully cries she just gives you that look like she's about to so you do what she wants.

"Do to much" I mumbled hanging her to him and he mugged me "it's okay you can do what you" He cooed to her playing wit her fingers.

"Alright keep spoiling her, that yo ass." I rolled my eyes and turned over on my side and fell right asleep.

_________________

"She's so cute!"

"Shhhh Josiah sleeping....don't give me that look"

I turned over seeing Thryi, Dessy, Ivy, Azariah, Jaylen, Milo, Karter, Julian, and Fazo standing there looking at Adaleyah who was wide awoke in her little thing the nurses gave her.

"Well now he's woke" Karter stuck his tongue out making Julian huff "hey y'all" I waved sitting up and Leyah twisted her head looking at me before she started pouting "Girllllllll you is so dramatic I can't stand you please"