𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

"Can you pass that?" I asked Nehemiah pointing at the ketchup. I've been put on bed rest because any day now the baby could come. My stomach was big as hell and Nemo would not let me move.

"Hmm" He said givin me the ketchup. "Did you get Thryi gifts?" I asked. He did all the Christmas shopping while we was on ft. All of them except for Thryi's tho "we talked and she said that she don't want anything but money" He shrugged "so I just gave her 1,000 and told her spend it wisely"

"Okayyy that's cool" I said sitting up and moving my legs to the side "and where you pplan on going?" Nehemiah asked me "to the bathroom asshat if that's fine" I mugged him.

"Watch yo mouf but gone head" He shooed me giving me a look and I laughed "Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

I walked- waddled to the bathroom and sat down out of breath might i add to pee on the toilet. I moved out of Corey's for the time being cause they felt it would just be easier.

Since Cory's pregnant and we know how he gets and I'm pregnant and we have no clue how I get they thought it would be better we just not be in the same house. And Nehemiah lives halfway across town.

"You good bug?" Nehemiah asked me and I nodded "I'm peeing what could happen? Somebody snatch me from the toilet?" I asked him and he mugged me.

"Shut up" He rolled his eyes "Watchu wanna eat?" He asked me and I thought about it "Can you get me a 6 peice chicken nugget from McDonald's and a McFlurry pleaseeeee" I dragged and he nodded kissing me on my forehead.

"Alright I'm finna go get it.. you gone be good?" He asked. I nodded my head "Put some pants on or sumn damn" I mugged him.

"It ain't even that cold outside" He mugged me and I started tearing up. See what he don't know is that my pregnancy be making me real sensitive so sometimes I be frl crying and sometimes I b faking it.

"Alright imma put them on damn" He sighed and walked off making me suck my "tears" in and wipe flushing the toilet after and washing my hands.

"Alright I'll be back inna minute I love you" He said kissing me and I nodded "I love you too" I broke the kiss wiping my hands on the towel.

"Call me if anything happens" He yelled out and I rolled my eyes "I'm sure nothing will happen in fifteen minutes but okay!" I yelled hearing the door clothes behind him.

I sat down on the bed rubbing my belly and turning on the tv going to SpongeBob SquarePants. I pulled out my notebook and started thinking of baby names.

My baby shower is in another week and we waited because Thryi wanted it to be perfect, Cory didn't want one said something about "sick of having kids, don't care about the gender" Nevertheless he loves his kid just didn't want one this soon.

"Jelena? Yuh lane uh" I sounded it out and sighed "I really hope your ah girl, if not just be healthy" I spoke to my belly. My pregnancy has been good so far, she/ he only moves around at night which is the time I like to go sleep like most people.

The doorbell rung making me get up and walk to the door looking in the peephole. It was Nehemiah's dad. I didn't want to open the door because I had no clue what he was even doing here so I spoke through the ring camera.

"Hello?" I spoke "Uh yeah is this where Nehemiah lives?" He asked looking around then finding the camera "Who's asking?" I asked him.

"I'm his father I came to talk to him, and see if he was doing okay his mother wants to know" He explained and I looked at him. He didn't look like he came here with Ill intentions so I unlocked the door.

"He went out to get me food" I opened the door and he looked at me then my stomach "Your pregn- is that my sons baby?" He asked shocked "Please stop calling him your son, and yes it is" I nodded.

"Oh I'm— do you mind if I come in and wait for him" He said and I started to shake my head "I promise I won't be a bother I just want to see him to tell his mother that's he is okay I—" He went on a rant.

"Yeah you can" I sighed, I hope Nehemiah isn't to mad at me for this. I stepped to the side and let him inside.

"Sit there please" I pointed and he went over there and sat down while I sat back in the living room and continued watching SpongeBob.

5 minutes later •

The door started to unlock and I heard keys jiggle "Baby there machine was down, shit ain't never working if we being honest so I got you a frosty from Wendy's" He said getting his key from out the door then he looked up.

"What the hell" He looked at me and I frowned "He said he just wanted to see you so your mom could know you were okay" I told him honestly "Okay you seen me get out" He said giving me the bag of food.

"Why haven't you been answer your mothers calls?" He asked him. In my opinion Nehemiah didn't have to answer none of there calls the way they did him.

"Ian gotta answer her calls fuck" He laughed "Ian gotta answer none of y'all calls, YALL kicked ME out not the other way around momma chose yo dusty ass over me tf" He went on and his father nodded his head.

"I'm sorry Nehemiah, for everything. I'm sorry you had to grow up faster then needed"

"Manee shut t— Josiah" He called my name "Yeah?" I bit into my chicken nugget "Can you go in the room for me? baby please" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Yeah sure" I grabbed my bag of food and got up well struggled but he helped me supporting my back and helping me up.

"Thank you" I said breathing in and walking to the room. I turned on the tv in there closing the door behind me and continued watching SpongeBob and turning the tv up.

"mane watch out!! Ian tryna do dis wit you while my baby in dere pregnant Ian tryna stress him out" I heard and I sighed. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to let him in.

I heard the door slam and it was quiet for a few seconds before Nehemiah came in and looked at me "I'm sorry" I frowned and he shook his head taking off his sweatpants and putting his basketball shorts back on.

"For what baby?" He asked "Letting him in, I just— idk" I shrugged and he shook his head "it's okay" he kissed both sides of my head "Don't let him in no more though okay?" He said looking me in my eyes and i nodded my head.

"Alright" I nodded. The baby kicked hard asf making me wince "owww" I mugged my belly smacking it lightly getting another kick "you wanna fight Nigga?" I asked and Nemo looked at me.

"What?" He laughed "Yo baby kicking me which is strange cause they ain't never up this early" I frowned looking at the time that read 5:00.

"Leave them alone" He said kissing my belly giving me another kick making me mush his head "moveeeee" I mugged "That hurtsss" I said and he smacked his lips.

"Lemme love on you" He said and I laughed "Moveee nemooo" I giggled and he smacked his lips "If Youn want my love say that" He mugged me.

"Shut up and watch SpongeBob" I mugged him giving him an kiss and he layed his head down on my chest while I continued to eat chicken nuggets dipping them in my frosty.

Hiiiiii! I missed yallll sooooo much, I just been busy but I wanted to write soooo🙂

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍