𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩: 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I turned over in my sleep and then got up runnin in the bathroom to the toilet seat and lifting it up. I threw up and then flushed it right after leaning back against the wall.

I'm over Nehemiah's for the week or however long I want to since I'm basically an "adult" now lol.

"Josiah?" Nehemiah came in scratching his stomach in his dad pajamas "You okay baby?" He asked and I nodded.

"You want somethin? Here sit onna stool" He held up the stool that I sit on when I'm throwing up and placed it underneath me.

"Thank you" I said and he tried to kiss me before I shook my head and threw up again "No" I wiped my mouth "Try again after I brush my teeth" I sighed and he chuckled.

"What time is it?" I asked and Nehemiah looked at something "Uhhh 4:00 am" He answered and I sighed.

"You can go back to bed" I told him and he shook his head sitting down behind me and kissing my shoulder and forehead "What did I say? Imma be hea through everything, and if that mean sittin here at 4 inna mornin imma do it" He shrugged.

"I love you" I laughed "I love me too" He sighed and I hit him "That wasn't een funny" I mugged him and he laughed at me.

"You want me ta cook today? He asked and I thought about it "What you makin?" I asked "Uhhh I got some chicken and green—Ughhhh" I threw up. "So no green beans? Got it." He noted.

"Uhhh how bout that corn?" I asked and he nodded his head "Some mashed potatoes too" I said getting hungry just thinking about it.

"Don't you have that essay to do for yo school?" He reminded me and I groaned, I started online school last week when I signed up got all the books and shit for it.

"Yeahhh, ion feel like it tho" I whined and he smiled "You have too, you wanna be a tattoo artist Right?" He asked and I nodded "So you need to meet the requirements, college ain't easy baby" He mumbled and I nodded.

"I'm done now" I stood up and went to brush my teeth. I started brushing my teeth and when I was finished I poured some mouthwash and gargled it spitting and rinsing my mouth out wiping my mouth off.

"Why are staring at me? Weirdo" I laughed and he stood up "Cause you so pretty" He mumbled kissin me and I bit my lip looking down afterwards. It's weird, even though we've been together nine months and he still makes me nervous.

He picked me up and turned the bathroom light off, he walked over to the bed and laid me down puttin his head on my chest.

"Go to sleep imma wake you up" He said and I frowned "Notchu tryna rush my sleep" I laughed at him but did as told cause I was sleepy.

"Wassup my nigga" I heard him talking, I know this nigga ain't think I went to sleep that fast "I'm tellin you rn if you ah girl your not going to be happy, no boys, no sex, no nothing except my love" Nehemiah said making me laugh.

"Didn't I just say- Shut up I can't go to sleep that fast keep talkin" I urged him and he rolled his eyes and lifted my shirt up.

"You know you betta not be ah mommas boy cause I will make to life miserable." He mugged my stomach and I hit him "Dont tell our child that" I mugged him. "You gone stop hittin on me" He bucked.

"Anyways, I was so sure that I pulled out now look at us Ya mama pregnant, And I'm thuggin, you caught my nut didn't you? Finna be ah lil football player" Nehemiah held us his arm flexing and I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you break the chains of being a bottom" Nehemiah whispered like I couldn't hear him "Nemo. Do not tell him/her that" I mugged his ugly ass.

"Whatttt?? I'm just puttin it out there" He shrugged and continued "Butttt anyway it go imma love you" He kissed my stomach "And you fine ass mama" He kissed me and pulled my shirt down.

"Good night" He said and I smiled.

"Goodnight"
_____________

"Ew noooo" I looked at the nails Thryi wanted to get "They not even that bad" She rolled her eyes.

Nehemiah dropped me off at my house cause he had something to do real quick and he ain want me runnin around with him in the heat.

"Soooo do you want a girl cousin or a boy cousin?" I asked. I had to break it to Thryi that I'm pregnant somehow, guess this would be the right time.

"If you were prego? Prolly a Lil boy cousin" She shrugged and I nodded "Well I want a boy" I nodded and she laughed.

"You know what would me crazy" I looked at her "What?" She asked
"If I actually had a boy. I hope I do" I smiled and she scrunched her face up.

"Your pregnant???? Like right now!" She said excited and I nodded my head laughing "Yayyyyy" She jumped up giving me a hug.

"Come on Pookie look cute today and I know just how to break it to her" I got up and grabbed my phone. We walked up the stairs and in Ivy's room.

"You wanna take a picture with me?" I asked her and she smiled immediately getting up and posing, I laughed and walked right beside her.

"Okay say Josiah's pregnant!" I smiled "Josiah's pregnant!" Pookie said and the picture was taken "Wait! Your pregnant? Just like mama?" She asked and I nodded "Omg omg omg!! I'm gonna be a cousin" She smiled.

I laughed and picked her up giving her a big hug.

"So what you want a girl or boy?" She asked and I shrugged "A boy, but whatever gender I'm gone be happy" I laughed.

"Yayyyy!! I'm gonna tell Azariah and Karter" she ran to her iPad and me and Thryi walked out.

"Her happy go lucky ass ready to tell her Bestie and Girlfriend" Thryi rolled her eyes and I nudged her "Leave her alone" I shook my head.

"What? I'm just sayin" She walked in her room and I waited by the door "It's cold asl in yo room like it ain't already cold in this house" I smacked my lips.

"Leave me and my room alone and shut my door when you get out I'm finna go to sleep" She yawned going over to her bed.

"Alexa!! Play sumn...shit" She got under the covers and I rolled my eyes "I prolly ain't gone be here when you wake up so I love you" I said and she nodded "I love me too!" She waved and I smacked my lips.

"Messiah pleaseeee" I walked down the stairs seeing Cory boutta cry and Messiah closed his eyes "What's wrong Cory?" I asked.

"Should be asking me he tryna break my damn dick!" Messiah stressed "Huh?" I asked confused.

"Every time he get pregnant he wanna fuck every fuckin day! Hope yo ass not like that" Messiah shook his head lookin at Cory.

"Go upstairs" He said and Cory smiled runnin up the stairs "Please tell me you not like dat" Messiah sighed and I laughed nervously.

"I— Sorry to tell you but I am" I smiled and he mugged me "You could've lied the hell" He said walking up the stairs and I laughed.

"Josiah!" Nehemiah yelled and I mugged him when he walked into the kitchen "You could've just walked in here instead of yellin" I shook my head.

"Come on we goin onna date" He grabbed my hand and I let him drag me along "Does this date have food?" I asked and nodded his head.

"Yes baby now hurry up" He kissed my head and I put my shoes on.

Let's see where this date takes us.

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍