Omniscient Pov:)

Nehemiah pulled up in his old homes driveway. He sit and stared at the house before his baby squealing knocked him out of his thoughts.

"Ight princess." He smiled, he knew she was probably hungry since she had just woken up so he made a mental note when he got in the place to feed her.

He hopped out the car seeing it was 3:20 since he had also stopped to get some gas along the way. Nehemiah grabbed her diaper bag and then decided on taking her out the seat instead of bringing it in with him cause it hurts the inside of his arm.

"You hungry?" He asked knowing she couldn't say yes back yet "dada." She repeated again and he smiled rolling his eyes a little bit.

Adaleyah got a little bit darker, thanks to her father, but not much since Josiah was lightskin.

He knocked on the door and rung the doorbell, he knew Karter wasn't here because he was with Cory, he practically lived there if they was being for real about it.

Nehemiah waited for a moment before the door swung open and she seen his mother through the screen door and she blinked looking at her son and granddaughter that were both mugging her. They looked just alike it was crazy.

"Nehemiah? What are you..." She opened the screen door and he stepped inside, and his dad stepped out of the kitchen "I... I invited him over...to talk." His voice faltered a little bit and his mother frowned her face up swallowing a little.

"Can we make this quick?" Nehemiah said sitting on the couch and propping Adaleyah up on his knee so she could sit down.

His dad sat in the single chair and his mother sat on the couch opposite to him.

She was staring at Adaleyah as Nehemiah got her bottle out. Adaleyah looked at her grandmother and rolled her eyes laying back and drinking her milk.

"So what's this about Timmy?" Nehemiahs mother asked and Timmy sighed "I thought it was about time to start acting like a family, we have been through a lot." He finished.

"So I felt like it was time to come clean... about everything."

"Like what?"

"Why he left." Nehemiah chimed in and his mother looked at him grimacing before nodding her head. Nehemiah looked down at Adaleyah who was looking at her father already.

He noticed she does that a lot, but really Adaleyah was just in love with her dad and how good he took care of her, him and her momma.

"Well there ain't really no easy way to say this but.." Timmy took a breath "But when I left you.. Renee I was—" Timmy cut himself off not knowing if he could really say this.

"Spit it out Timothy don't play with me right now." Renee spoke seriously. She gave her oldest son up for him and her whole life basically, the least he could do was be straight up with her after all they've been through.

Adaleyah smacked the bottle trying to get it out her mouth since Nehemiah was semi-paying attention to her and the commotion in front of him and sense the bottle was gone now.

"When I left— I was with another...man."

It was silent before his mother sighed and started laughing "I knew it!" She laughed some more slapping her leg and it made Adaleyah start giggling.

Nehemiah smiled at her for a little before starting to burp her "So was u like giving or receiving?" She asked trying to be funny, she just wanted him to be hurt like she was really.

"Can you at least listen to the full story?" He asked her calmly and she at back crossing her legs "be my guest." Renee shrugged her shoulders trying to not blow up.