𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

📍 ???

📍 ???

???

"How can this be possible? We have gone two freaking days without seeing any signs of civilisation. And to make matters worse – look! Still no signal!" I ranted as I curled up under a blanket in front of a campfire I'd started. Dallas eyed me from time to time as he munched on some grass that laid around. I felt for him, knowing that it couldn't be easy being away from his pasture buddies for this long. But at least we had each other. 

"I'm not sure if we should keep heading to the southwest..." I mumbled as I looked at the makeshift map of Texas I'd drawn on the dirt with a stick, using it to hypothesise where we could be. "Perhaps we could go North or South. South kinda sounds like a good idea because we'd eventually come across the border and someone could point us in the right direction. But I don't want to get kidnapped by a drug cartel. What do you think, Dal?" I asked my noble steed, who obviously didn't answer. I sighed and pulled the Avengers blanket tighter around my body as a gush of wind hit. 

There was something seriously wrong with the climate. Even the ecosystem didn't seem Texan at all, and I began to fear that Leo had accidentally entered the wrong coordinates and sent me to, like, Canada. But I quickly brushed off my worries, not wanting to even think about how chaotic that would turn out to be. 

"Okay, North it is. Perhaps we can get something fun out of this nightmare and go to Fredericksburg," I grinned, taking a bite out of a hard piece of bread, grunting when it wouldn't break. 

"I should've joined the Girl Scouts when Kelly suggested it." 

"Oh, yeah! Look! A little town!" I exclaimed happily as I looked down the hill at a small arrangement of mostly wooden and stone buildings standing seemingly isolated in the middle of a valley, with only a couple of paths connecting it to the worl...

"Oh, yeah! Look! A little town!" I exclaimed happily as I looked down the hill at a small arrangement of mostly wooden and stone buildings standing seemingly isolated in the middle of a valley, with only a couple of paths connecting it to the world around. It was strange, since there weren't any paved roads anywhere to be seen. "An Amish group, perhaps?" I wondered out loud as we hastened towards the village. 

I noticed a black-haired guy collecting some crops on the outskirts of the town. He didn't appear to be much older than myself and had a rather friendly-looking face, so I decided to approach him. "Hey. Sorry to bother ya'. Could you tell me where I am?" I asked as politely as I could, bringing Dallas to a halt a couple of metres away from the boy. He turned to look at me with a confused expression. "Do you speak English? Hablas Inglés?" I asked again, wondering if I had accidentally crossed into Mexico. The boy immediately nodded. "Yes, mine apologies, I wast startled by thy presence," he replied in a thick British accent. Did Leo send me to England by accident?