Chapter 17

" Nooo " Laila screamed. She couldn't believe what was infront of her own eyes.

Noha was lying there. Severely shaking from the pain.

" Oh my. Help him. Please Help him. Don't let him die please " Laila said all of this with a heavy voice. pain was visible in her eyes. Gabriel was there with his one knee on the ground. He was expecting this kind of reaction from her mate. But seeing his mate in that much pain wasn't very much settling.

" Leave me you merciless people " Laila said and with that she freed herself with all her force and got close to Noha.

" Noha. Noha " she cupped his little face and started to cry much more heavily. Noha's breathing were getting lighter and lighter with every passing second.

" I'm sorry. I really am. Please save him. You can do whatever you want to me but please save him " Laila said with a slight hope that maybe he would show mercy somehow but Gabriel was determined to teach her a lesson.

Gabriel didn't utter a single word. He focused his attention back to the damaged that he have done.

Laila attention got back toNoha and she knew that she was seeing his brother alive for the last time.

" Noha. I'm sorry. It's all because of me. I love you" Laila said these words with so much warmth. She was crying so badly.

Noha and Laila looked at each other for one last time and with that all of his muscles got lifeless. His breathing stopped and his eyes became empty. Nothing was left in them.

Laila cried harder and closed his eyes with her hand and bent down more. She hugged her and started to cry louder.

" Oh my. This was all because of me. I did it " Laila said in pain.

Gabriel got up and grabbed Laila's arm and made her stand up in an instant.

If it wasn't his arms that were holding her she could have fallen long ago.

" See the consequences princess. " Gabriel said with a low voice. but when he didn't get reply from Laila he held her jaw tightly with his other hand and her look at him. all he saw was pain and tiredness

" This is what happens who double cross me. " he replied by pointing at Noha

Laila still didn't reply with anything and this irritated Gabriel more. He wanted his mate to take her anger and pain out but she wasn't letting any.

Gabriel took a final look at her and started to drag her towards the door. Laila still uttered a single word.

Door after doors. Gabriel took her to a small room that had nothing much. He opened the door with force and threw her on the small old bed.

Before Laila recovered from the impact of throwing her harshly on the bed and she saw him closing the door of that room. This made her heart tremble in fear.

" It's time for you to learn. You should know that deceiving me isn't an option. " Gabriel said with coming closer to her.

" Please " this was all Laila managed to say.

" Things were about to get good between us but you managed to runaway from me, without even thinking. " Gabriel said with some anger

" Do you have any idea what could have happened if you got out. You could have never made it to your aunt. The people in my land weren't gonna be so much gentle with you like I was " Gabriel said this and started to open the button of his shirt.

" Nothing could have happened today if you did your job only"

Seeing all of this Laila fear got increased ten times more. She knew what was coming next.

" Those wolves could have..... " Gabriel couldn't managed to complete his sentence. His wolf was getting more worked up with thoughts of other wear-wolves hands on his mate.

' What if something bad happened to her ? '

' What if any wolf tried to take her ? '

All kind of crazy thoughts were running in Gabriel's mind. And with that he threw his shirt on the side and got on the top of his mate and at that moment all he wanted was to make her his.