Chapter 13 (b)

I was about to go out , leaving my work unfinished , when I remembered something. Clothes 

' She was here to throw used cloths . I need one ' I thought and came closer to that heap and a beautiful white and pink long dress caught my attention. This is it , I'm going to wear it tonight.

I hurriedly made a run towards kitchen to fetch the dinner of alpha. I picked up the tray and went for his room , for the one last time.

I entered in his room and found him looking outside again. He was again lost in his thoughts. I wonder how'd he manages his lands with that kind of engrossment. Suddenly he tuned towards me and there was a smile on his face

" Aren't you becoming more confident day by day " he said with amusement in his voice.

" Sorry what " I didn't understand why he said that. I didn't speak anything

" Nothing. Come sit here and eat " he said casually.

" But you even haven't started to eat yet" I replied reminding him his rules.

" Who is in charge here ? Don't question , just eat " he said in a dominant tone. Without angering him, I did just like he want. And for the first time , we were eating together , I didn't understand his behavior. Why he is behaving like this ? I looked at my food. Maybe he have added real poison in it to kill me mercilessly. I'm going to die today.

" I don't poison people Laila " he said like he has read my thoughts and this mind-reading thing didn't happen for the time. Maybe he just saw my worried expression and said that. Without thinking more , I began eating.

" Do you know horse-riding ? " he said suddenly by breaking the ice. I nodded my head in yes

" Do you like it ? And use words this time " he again asked me. Why he's being nice all of the sudden.

"Yes . I used to like it " I replied confusingly

" Alright then . Tomorrow after lunch we will go for horse-riding " his reply made me shocked. I don't want to go with him anywhere. But I've to act fine

" Ok " I said with a light smile.

After the peaceful dinner , I cleaned up the table and was about to pick up the tray when suddenly he grabbed my hand and made me turn towards him.

" I can change your room if you want . The room you have is very small. I assume that , living in that room must be difficult for you. There is another , which is closer to mine , it is more bigger. Tomorrow you can shift your stuff in that room " he said while drawing patterns on my hand.

" No. thank you. I'm fine there " I simply said. Why is he behaving all sweet and nice.

" Ok. You can tell me if you to change your mind. " he said a little sad. I was about to free my hand from his when he pulled me slightly more towards him.

" Good night Laila " he said in a soft voice while tucking a strand of my hair behind ear. I blushed a little on this gesture but came back in senses immediately.

" Good night " I replied flatly and tried to free my hand when his words stopped me " use my name "

" I don't know your name. Everyone calls you alpha " I replied genuinely with my eyes down

" Haven't you heard stories about me with my name " he said like teasing me

" Yeah I've heard them but none of them had your name " I said while trying to take my hand out. He pushed me a little closer towards him. my breath hitched. He brought his lips closer to my ear , it made me still. I don't know why but he is making it hard for me to resist him.

" It's Gabriel " he said like a whisper. I pushed him back with some force . I thought he will be angry on this disrespect of mine but he was still smiling. I don't have time to think about him , I immediately picked up the tray and was about to go out when I finally said

" Good-bye Gabriel " I said and hurried out

' Once and for all ' I thought