Chapter 10 (b)

" Not today Neal . You can go now . " his reply caused my breath to become normal again. I signed in relief. It felt like he read my thoughts and sensed my fear. His hardcore expressions were all soft now

" Yes alpha " that awful man said and left after giving me a death glare.

" Come inside " alpha said in monotone. I followed him and the time when I entered his room , it felt like time has stopped from the beauty of that room. I haven't seen such perfect room before. There was a huge bed , fireplace , table near fire place , some couches and a large balcony. I wanted to stand on that balcony and to look out but I am not his queen. I'm his slave only. I came out of my thoughts when alpha coughed a little to get my attention. I noticed he was only looking at me. He pointed towards the table so that I can set it up.

Without wasting any more time , I did what I come here for , I emptied the tray on the table and without giving him a second glance , I hurried towards the door.

" Where are you going ? " alpha said quiet annoyed.

" Outside " I replied genuinely

" You are not allowed to go out until I am done. Come here and stand over there " he said without any expressions. After obeying his command , i turned my face on the other side in order to not look at him while eating.

" Face towards me " his voice again passed through my ear. I did just like he said. My wrists were hurting from the weight of tray which I carried before. He began eating. I want to go. Yesterday Ashley told me about maids eating schedule. It was 09:00 AM to 09:30AM and if a servant doesn't show up in that time then he/she would have to spent the entire day hungry and working double as punishment for not being punctual . I saw the clock and it was 09:15am and from the speed of eating of their alpha I can say that I won't be able to make in time to the dining area of servants.

The clock struck 09:29am and I took a deep breath. I know for today , its over and now I've to bear punishment for something which I didn't commit. Does he going to do this every single day ? maybe that's the plan , killing me from starvation

The alpha finally finished his meal and was looking at me intensely , studying something. I was only waiting for his next order.

" Come forward and sit here " he said and pointed towards the seat next to him. I panicked a little but did what he tell me.

" You can eat " he said in a soft tone. I got shocked from this change in him. I am unable to figure out what he actually wants from me.

" I said eat " his words brought me out from thoughts and I dived into the delicious food. Everytime , before picking a dish I had to look at him for his permission . I don't want know what he is capable of doing and I don't to find it out . His stories are enough for me.

He just sat there staring at me. He is being so much generous. I think I should ask him all my unanswered questions today.