Chapter 11 (b)

Everyday Is like every other day .I wake up , go to his chamber , serve him breakfast . from that day , we didn't spoke a word to each other. I just stand there until he is done eating , then I'll eat and after cleaning , I leave his room. Do his laundry. Serve him lunch and dinner and comeback to my room to sleep and then sunrises again and same cycle repeats .

I started to observe everything closely. The timing of guards on duty , when shift changes , everything. The only thing I need is one chance but it looked like that lunch wasn't on my side at all. Nobody leaves the gates of castle unattended. They pays their maids some amount for working and just like every other slave I got my share too and I'm thankful for that because when outside from this castle . I'll be needing some money to travel to my aunt's land and for food also, there is also a chance that Noha , my little brother might be there. Everytime the thought of him makes me happy.

From Ashley , my knowledge about werewolves increased quite a lot . She even told me that how were-wolves can identify any human nearby just from their smell.

' If I want to go out from their lands then I need a solution for this problem ' without making myself suspicious , I again asked Ashley the solution of this

" One can wear used cloths of a werewolves . It won't cover all the smell of a human but it will decrease it up to eighty or nighty percent so it will be easier for anyone to blend in " she said with a sly smirk.

" Ohh and it won't work if the human is your mate but there is a very less chance that a human will be a werewolves mate " she added

" A mate ? " I asked confusingly

" oh my Laila you don't know anything about us, do you ? " she asked with a sign. When I didn't reply with anything she said

" There are books in the library. You can study in detail about us if you are that much interested . But that library belongs to alpha so you have to ask his permission. Now im feeling sleepy and going back to my room . Sleep tight pretty " she said yawning and left my room

' I should ask him . It doesn't look like I am leaving this place anytime soon ' with that thought , I closed my eyes and drifted to my dreams.