Chapter 6

They couldn't believe what happened in front of their eyes. He just did it without any thought without any mercy. He read all these thoughts of Laila

" You are a beast. You are such a beast " said by Laila . Even though that archer killed her brother but she didn't want an end for him like that. No one should deserve to die like this . ' He have a family ' Laila innocently thought. Gabriel was hearing all of her thoughts and started to laugh. This was the first time he heard her voice. it was melodic for him and he hated himself for feeling that way about her

Gabriel said " You think that was beastly ? " Laila was just seeing him in the eye . He again bend down and roared " answer me "

On seeing his rage Laila replied with a slight nod. " Use your words " he again roared

" Yes " Laila replied innocently. Gabriel smiled a bit and came forward , knelt down and brought his lips close to her ear and said " This wasn't anything. Wait until I'm done with your family then you will know what this beast is capable of "

This froze Laila's world. She didn't want her family to go through all that suffering. Gabriel saw her frozen he bent down more and put a soft , lingering kiss on the neck of his mate. Laila gasped and started trying to get out of the hold of his.

" Please leave me " Laila said with a broken voice. Gabriel did not like the reaction of her so he grabbed her by her shoulders and was about to kiss his mate again when king Jorden voice boomed

" Stay away from my daughter , you beast " His voice made Gabriel to leave his fragile mate and got back in standing position.

" You are in no position to give orders to me. Even if I rape your daughter here in front you and everyone , you still cant do anything. I have the power here "

Hearing that thought of his, Laila started to panic. Catylin didn't want her any such thing for her daughter.

" But don't worry I'm more interested in your death right now. How about we start from cutting your toes and then your legs , then hand.. " Gabriel was saying this all normally until his favorite melodic voice cut his speech " Please please don't. Don't do anything to them. I don't know what we did to you but I'm sorry .Please spare our lives " Laila was crying by the end of this. She didn't want her parents to suffer like this. She had no double thought on any of his word . she knew he will do everything which he were saying

" And why would I do that ? Have you ever gone to market before ? To shop ? " Gabriel asked her in a calm voice

His calmness brought some hope to Laila that maybe he will spare us. She replied truthfully " No "

" When buying something , you are supposed to pay the price of that thing" Gabriel replied but seeing the confusing expression on the face of his mate, he said " you want me to spare the lives of your family so you have to pay me something for that "

Gabriel knew that he will never spare the lives of her parents but it felt amazing to tease his mate

'I don't have anything to give him ' Laila thought bitterly and gulped down

" Think princess " said by Gabriel but Laila couldn't come up with anything.

" Times up princess " Gabriel said and took his sword out with taking forward steps to king Jorden and queen Catylin.

Laila panicked on seeing this scene " Have me " she said. This made Gabriel to halt in his steps. " Say it again " Gabriel said like he have achieved a victory again. " Take my life instead of them. Have me. Kill me but spare their lives " she said it all in one breath.

" Very well. But you only have one life and for one life you can only save one person so choose. Two still have to die " Gabriel said in an amusing voice

" I said choose , right now " . Laila saw her father , mother and brother. ' Noha is young , he doesn't deserve to die at such a young age and he will of a certain age , he will become a king and everything will back to normal again ' she thought

" My brother , Noha. " Laila replied with remorse.

" Alright then " Gabriel said this and again took his sword out and started to pace towards the king and queen.

" No. please kill me first. I don't want to see them die " Laila was crying by this now. Upon hearing the death of his mate , something stirred inside him. He was supposed to keep her happy and here he is , the reason of her tears.

" alright " Gabriel knelt down beside his mate . he could sense the fear of her and he didn't like that. Gabriel didn't want to scare her more , even though he hated her family and her but the mate bond was making him feel all those what Laila was feeling and he didn't like it a bit.

Gabriel looked at her leg where he plunged the dagger and it was't healed yet. ' She is human ' this thought made him mad. ' I got a weak human as a mate. what everybody will say that the cruelest alpha got a mate who is weaker than a lowest rank wolf '

He wanted to end this drama and the only way was to kill her. He took his sword out but couldn't swing it to kill his other half. He was furious by now , on her , upon himself.

" You are still bleeding " Gabriel said in monotone and cut some piece of cloth from the hem of Laila dress and began to wrap it around her leg. For a moment Laila thought that maybe he has changed his mind and she was about to celebrate the victory when Gabriel took something out from his pocket. It was small glass bottle. He removed the cap and brought it close to her lips. The head of the bottle was touching Laila's lips.

On seeing the shocked expression on his mate face Gabriel said " Don't worry. You won't feel a thing. After this you will be in a whole new different world "