Chapter 11 (a)

" Can I ask you something ? " As there was this last bite in my plate I asked him.

" Go on . Ask but first finish it " he replied flatly.

I did as I was told and I was about to ask him but my eyes landed on that dagger in the far corner of his room. That dagger belongs to my ancestor not him , why would he steal that ? I looked at it again and saw blood on it. And I lost it there , tears started to fell out of my eyes. Deep down in my heart , I knew whose blood is on this.

I looked back at his face and a devilish smile came across on his face. He stood up and detached the dagger from the stand on which it was being held and came forward with it.

" Go on. Ask " he placed the bloodied dagger in front of me and said this with some proudness. I couldn't stop myself from crying. After the first tear , I gathered up my courage and asked him the question whose answer I already knew somehow

" Is my family dead ? " I said with all hope lost.

" Wasn't that the deal ? " he replied me in question rather than a statement.

" What happened to Noha ? Where is he ? I've exchanged my life with him. " I asked with a slight hope.

" I spared his life . He is alive " he replied bored.

" So where is he ? In Snowgardnes ? " I again asked with hope. If my brother is safe and sound then my imprisonment is worth it. I looked at his face and it looked like my question have angered him. without a warning , he caught me by my arm and forced me to stand up. He pulled me closer to him and put that dagger on throat.

" From now , you should worry about yourself , not your late family. Don't you dare to ask me any more question from now on. " he said with rage in his voice. he was being nice before I brought up the topic of my family. I nodded my head in approval of what he said. Seeing that , he left my arm and stood a little back and started walking towards the balcony. He was about to leave the room when I asked crying

" Why didn't you kill me ? " this made him stop in his tracks and he turned his head a little on the right and replied with caused fear to seep in my heart

" That day isn't far. You should enjoy the time which is given to you. Now clean everything and leave " what else you can expect from such a person who killed my family in cold blood. I signed and did the cleaning and left his room.

On the way back , my mind was racing with thoughts

' I cannot live like this , I constant state of terror . I have to get out from here . I have to find a way out. I should run away from here then I will find Noha. Someone is out there I can feel it. Yeah that's it. I can't leave immediately . this castle is highly guarded , I've to make a perfect plan. If it have errors then when he catches me, will be my last day. '