Chapter 10 ( a)

There were guards or I should say wear-wolves all around. As I get closer to his room, the number of guards increased. None of them said anything . They were just gawking at me. Some of them had lust in their eyes and other ones had hate. They hate me , I can clearly sense that. I was about to step in the corridor which leads to his chamber when one guard stopped me in my tracks. I looked at his face and he was the same guard who kidnapped me from forest and brought me to throne room. He is responsible all of my misery.

" Where are you going human " he said with venom dripping from his mouth when he said the word human. I choose to save my energy for what's coming inside the room so I decided not to answer him

" I asked you something. That day isn't far when alpha will get bored of you and will throw you in-front of hungry rouges " he said with a smile on his face.

" But I'll make use to get a taste you before that happens " he said and I cringed on his thoughts and words.

" Move now. Your alpha is waiting for his breakfast " I replied him seeing straight in the eye.

" He is your alpha now too and .. " he wanted to say something but I didn't let him complete his sentence. I closed my eyes and replied with hate

" He is not my alpha and will never be. For me he just a killer and a beast who deserve to feel only and only pain " my anger got the best of me. When I opened my eyes , they all were bowing down , even the guard who threatened me. I couldn't understand until I turned my head and saw him.

He was standing in all his perfect glory. He had hard expressions on his face. Anger was clearly written on his face but there were some other expressions too which I couldn't comprehend. I decided not to anger him more and bowed my head slightly and I hated myself for that.

" What happened here Neal ?their alpha asked. So the guard's name is Neal

" Nothing your highness , this ill-mannered human doesn't know how to respect her alpha. Allow me your highness, let me take her to the dungeons and teach her something the hard way " Neal said.

I wasn't this afraid in my whole life. He will only snatch my dignity there. My eyes started to water on that thought. I couldn't help myself and tilted my head upwards only to see their alpha already looking at me. I looked straight in his eyes and without any voice begged him through my eyes so that he won't send me with this impure man. I was asking mercy from a merciless man who have killed my family. He is not going to show me any mercy