Papa Bear: Gone Wild

Suddenly, a loud CRASH was heard from Marie's room.

"The hell was that?!" Tom shouted as he bolted towards Marie's room.

"Is Marie okay?!" Tord called as he ran after Tom.

Tom didn't respond.

Tord ran into the room and was shocked. Three masked men broke through the window and were trashing Marie's room. They had yellow bandanas wrapped around their right biceps, and Tord instantly recognized the sign. The Yellow Army. One of Tord's biggest rivals. Tord grabbed the hidden handgun he kept hidden in his holster. He started shooting at one of the soldiers when he hears a low growl coming from a dark corner of the room, along with some crying. Marie's crying.

Tord looks in her crib. Empty.

"Tom?!" Tord calls.

One of the soldiers yelped as he was dragged into the dark corner of the room.

"Whatthefuckisthat?!" One of the other soldiers' calls, his words combined into one unintelligible mumble.

Tord turned on the light to better see, unfortunately, all he saw was a blur of red and...purple? Wait it couldn't be-

"Tom?!"

The blur finally stopped. And Tord got a better look at Tom. He had dark purple horns coming out of his head, along with monstrous ears and claws. He had Marie's wrapped in his tail?!

"Tom?" Tord called anxiously. "Are you alright...?"

Tom looked out the window before gently picking up Marie and handing her to Tord.

Tom was coated head-to-toe in blood. He was shivering and standing awkwardly.

"I-I'm sorry...I should go..." Tom mumbled softly before jumping headfirst out of the window.

"TOM!" Tord ran to the window and saw Tom running down the street, cradling his arm in pain. Most likely from the impact.

Tord ran and grabbed a thin blanket and wrapped it around himself securely. Then he gently placed Marie inside. DIY? Cause I can. Tord thought smugly before running into his garage and hopping on his motorcycle and driving after Tom.

Tord saw some black vans driving after Tom and cursed at the yellow symbols on the side.

Marie was starting to get fussy, so luckily Tom ran into a corner. Unluckily, the van followed Tom.

Tom snarled showing an array of sharp fangs.

Some soldiers jumped out of their vans and start to edge closer to Tom.

"ALL OF YOU BACK AWAY!" Tord screamed as he took his gun from the holster.

The soldiers looked stunned at Tord's appearance. Almost as if to say, what the hell is he doing here?

Tord screamed again. "CAN'T YOU ASSHATS LISTEN FOR ONCE?!"

Then the sirens came. As if on que, the yellow soldiers fled to their vans and sped away, leaving Tord, Tom and a crying baby.

Tord ran to check on Tom. "Thomas?" he asked curiously. He was met with a low growl as a response.

Tord rolled his eyes. "C'mon, if they know I am here that means my cover has been blown. We should take a flight to the main base. It's the only way to guarantee security for all of us." Tord said sternly.

Tom seemed to be in a daze. He was practically on the verge of falling over.

Tord hopped back onto his motorcycle and looked back at Tom.

"Are you coming?" Tord asked with an annoyed tone in his voice.

Tom ran and sat behind Tord, wrapping his arm tightly around Tord's chest. He said nothing. Just looked away in a sad kind of manner. Or...? Maybe fear? Was Tom afraid of Tord?

Tom looked back up at Tord. "Why-why are you staring at me...?" He asked with a brow raised.

"I'm just...thinking." Tord muttered as a response, as they drove off.

Tom frowned. "Can you do that somewhere else? Those guys over there are kind of staring at us. In case you haven't noticed.

Tord hadn't noticed.

But when he got a good look, he cursed under his breath.

The Yellow Army. The assholes who Tord had to scare off earlier. Or rather, the police did.

Tord drove to his apartment and quickly made sure everyone was inside safely.

"Tord-" Tom began before Tord cut him off.

"Look Tom, those guys are The Yellow Army are they are not good people."

Tom rolled his eyes. "Neither are you. And yet here we are."

"No I mean they could seriously hurt you, Tom. You and Marie. And I am not letting that happen." Tord said, keeping his gaze on Tom's.

Tom was...confused to say the least.

Why was Tord acting weird?!

Speaking like he needed Tom, pretending that they were together! Why?!

Then Tom figured it out.

Tord must be torturing him. He said he was somewhat over the robot; this must be payback!

Tom looked at Tord and saw how close together their faces were. Tom pushed Tord away and sighed.

"So, The Red Base huh? That's where we're going?" Tom said, crossing his arms.

Tord nodded while he began packing up some of Marie's stuff.

"How far away is it?"

"Not too far. And Edd and Matt don't know where it is if that helps."

"C-Cool...So do you even know how to get to the airport?"

"I have a GPS."

"I know a shortcut. We can get there in under 30 minutes."

Tord stopped and stared at Tom. "Really? You are not...what's the word...tuller meg?"

Tom looked at Tord with a puzzled look on his face. Tord sighed in frustration and walked over to Tom, a suitcase in each hand. He dropped one of the suitcases and reached into his pocket. He then threw something at Tom that he barely caught.

Tom looked in his hand. "Car keys?"

Tord smiled. "Wanna take her for a spin?"