Th𝙴 𝚏𝑢𝑡ᴜᖇ𝙚 Ⓓo͜͡e͜͡s̆̈n̆̈'̆̈t̑̈ 🄴🆇🅸🇸 𝓽

Tom stood still. Slowly taking the bottom of his shirt in his hands and slipping it over his shoulders. It found its way to the floor, and Tom stretched tiredly, and let out a lengthy chuckle. "I've been in that forever." He kicked the shirt and cringed. "It's all covered in blood, and all crusty," he turned to face Tord, and noticed his grim expression. "Are you okay?"

Tord stared grimly at Tom. He stared at Tom's chest, the one he's made himself so familiar with, tracing it with soft, peppery kisses, and harsh, passionately bites. He frowned, stepping closer towards Tom. "Who did this to you?" He asked.

Tom smiled warmly. Slowly taking his visor off, and staring at Tord with glossed over eyes. Those dark eyes, that Tord had grown to admire and respect. Seeing them everyday, not only in his dreams, but in the eyes of his own children. Tord gently took Tom's hands in his own, guiding him closer. "Who...Who hurt you?"

Tom smiled again. Gently bringing his hand up and tracing Tord's scarred cheek. He smiled as he rubbed it gently. He brought his hand up and tugged on Tord's eyepatch.

"What are you doing?" Tord asked softly. "Why won't you tell me?"

Tom guided himself and lifted the patch off of Tord's head. Tord gasped. "Tom you know I don't-!"

Tom smiled. "Hey hey...I just wanted to see those beautiful silver eyes of yours..." he cooed.

Tord sighed, knowing that Tom can't see. "Tom..." he sighed. "Tell me...who hurt you..."

"No one." He answered quickly.

Too quickly.

"Don't lie to me..." Tord frowned.

"You won't like the answer."

"It's better than me not knowing." Tord pointed out.

"I suppose." Tom replied.

"Please." Tord whispered. Gently pressing his forehead against Tom's.

"You did."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tord awoke in a cold sweat. "Tom?!" He gasped.

He looked around in a cold sweat. Those words ringing violently in his ears. He turned before gasping for air. "Where am I?!"

He looked out in front of him. He was...in a car? Did it crash? He opened the door and stumbled out. Seeing that he had crashed into a tree. Except...

He was in the backseat.

Running.

He ran to the tree, the voice of Tom fading into a harsh ringing. "HELLO?!" He screamed.

He saw someone on the ground. He ran to them and gasped. "You!" He screamed. He pressed their face harshly into the ground, the ringing getting harsher. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! WHERE'S THOMAS?! WHERE ARE MY CHILDREN?!"

"Why focus on me? Go find your love..." They whispered, their voice rough and cracking.

"What? What do you-?" He looked towards the open road, and saw a person standing there. He gasped.

"TOM!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This book is ᗩᒪᗰOᔕT done! This is a sneak peek for BOOK 2!

This book is ᗩᒪᗰOᔕT  done! This is a sneak peek for BOOK 2!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A new chapter will be up tomorrow! A regular one, I promise. -author

(That picture was drawn by the lovely editor!)