Feel My Wrath and Extreme Self Doubt.

"TOM!"

Tom jumped at the sound of his name being called. Remember when he said that Tord could be just as scary as his mother? This was one of these times.

He rushed to pack his suitcase before Tord came. He didn't want to have to explain what he was doing to him. Plus, he has a plan. Get in, get Marie, get out. Easy peasy. Right?

"TOM!"

Tom's heart started beating faster. He finished packing his bag and he ran out the door. He didn't bother looking behind him. He sighed. He just had to get to the plane.

Tom ran into the plane hanger and looked around. He saw a soldier and ran towards him.

The soldier had his back to Tom so he tapped him on the shoulder. "Hello? Can you fly one of these? I need to get to England."

The soldier turned around. "Thomas?"

Tom knew that accent.

"T-Tord..." Tom stuttered. Tord was right there, he had his hood up so Tom assumed it was someone else! God, what the hell?

Tord wrapped Tom into a tight embrace. Tom gasped. "What-what are you...?"

"If you leave, than I'm going with you." Tord said sternly.

Tom sighed. "Okay. So we'll get her back, than I'll say goodbye to her."

"What? Why? Aren't you coming back? You won't sneak out?" Tord asked in disbelief.

Tom shook his head. "They won't let me leave. It's better this way..."

Tord sighed sadly, "I...I suppose. Just, stay the night. Please. One night."

"Okay. I'll only stay for one more night." Tom smiled sadly.

Tord brought Tom hand-in-hand to his room. Tord sighed, "Thomas. I-..."

"Tord!" Pau cried as they walked into their room.

"Why-? Why are you here?" Tord groaned.

Patryck smiled. "We wanted to see how you're doing. With Tom leaving and all..."

"I'm doing fine! Okay...I just..." Tord sighed.

Tom sighed. Then he realized he was still holding Tord's hand. He loosened his grip around Tord's fingers, when Pau spoke up. "no, Tom it's okay. We want you to be comfortable around us. We are Tord's parents after all."

"OUT!" Tord shouted.

Patryck sighed. "Sorry Hon, we just want you to know that we support you two and your relationship."

Tord began to speak, when Tom smiled and spoke for him. "We know. Thank you. But, we aren't together, together. Just, friendly with each other."

Tord smiled. "Right, yes. We aren't together. Plus, I have a girlfriend."

Pau sighed. " I'm sorry, Tord. We just want you to know that we're here for you."

Tord smiled. "I know, far."

Pau and Pat smiled as they left. Patryck made sure to close and lock the door behind them.

Tom chuckled and flopped down on the bed, letting go of Tord's hand in the process.

Tord smiled and laid down beside Tom. He grabbed Tom's hand and kissed it gently. Tom looked at Tord and smirked. "What happened to your girlfriend?"

Tord smirked. "We recently broke up."

"Oh, I see," Tom chuckled. And leaned over to kiss Tord passionately. Tord gladly kissed back and rolled onto of Tom. Their kissed got rougher, and harder as they continued this heated make out session. Tord pulled away from Tom and pulled his shirt over his shoulders. Tord looked at Tom and smiled. Tom smiled and pulled Tord's shirt off of his shoulders. He smiled and trailed his fingers down Tord's chest. Tord leaned down and kissed down Tom's neck and shoulders. Tom sighed with pleasure and Tord made marks and hickeys down Tom's neck. Tord continued down Tom's chest until he got to Tom's waistband. Tord looked up at Tom. Tom nodded. Tord slid Tom's pants off of him, and they both smiled.