How It All Began...Kinda.

-this is the story of how Tom and Tord first got together! And to show a bit of Tom's childhood with his mom.-

"Keep running you little freak!"

Tom ran from the dumb bullies chasing him. "Yeah. T-That s-sounds like a g-good s-suggestion!" Tom panted. "I'll be s-sure to do th-that!"

Tom ran into an empty classroom. He sighed. "L-Lost 'em."

"You'd think that huh?" Tom heard from behind him.

"Sh-Shit."

The bully slammed Tom's head down onto a desk. Tom groaned and cried out in pain. The bully grinned evilly. And Tom had just the break to kick him where it hurts most. The bully cried out and held on to his baby makers and fell on the ground in pain.

Tom smirked. "W-We can't all be w-winners, h-huh Adam?"

"Fuck you...and your fucking stutter..." Adam mumbled.

Tom smirked. "M-Maybe later. W-Wanna w-watch?"

"No! Gross! You fucking slut!" Adam spat.

"I t-thought your t-therapist said not to sh-shame yourself? And that you were h-hurting your s-self esteem?" Tom smirked.

This shut Adam up. Tom ran out of the room with glee. Tom-1. Adam-0. Ha! He certainly was proud of himself. Now, where to go for lunch...Tom had a bran muffin with his name on it. It was what he's been waiting for all week! After four days of not eating anything, this was gonna be good!

Tom waltzed down to his locker when he was startled by some interesting conversation. And it started by none other, then Tord.

That little Norsk decided that, in repay to Tom teaching him English, might as well hate him! And gee, bully him? Oh that sounds just grand. Tom rolled his eyes. Edd and Matt still talked to Tord...maybe? They don't speak to Tom much. Probably because they didn't like him always getting into fights. But he can't stop that! They say to always speak up for yourself, and if someone's hurting you, say stop, but you shouldn't really talk back to your mom, should you?

Tom listened carefully to the conversation. They were talking loudly, Tom was in the area, he had a right to eavesdrop!

"So," Tord spoke. "I am throwing a birthday party tonight, it is Thursday, and I know it's weird to be having a party on a Thursday , so I figured we could watch a movie, egg some houses, then skip school tomorrow...are you in?"

Tord's friends laughed. The shorter of the two laughing harder. "Birthday parties are lame! And what makes you think we'd want to go to your party? C'mon Chad, let's leave this moron."

Chad snickered. "Aight Ethan."

Chad and Ethan left Tord standing in front of his locker. "God, parties are stupid. I should have known..."

Tom sighed. He should go see Tord. Be the better person!

No! That's a horrible idea me!

Tom sighed and nervously walked over to Tord. God stutter, can you just maybe not show up right now? Please? "H-Hey T-Tord!"

Shit.

"What? Oh hey..." Tord mumbled.

Tom sighed. He looked down at his muffin. Goodbye sweet, sweet muffin. He handed it to Tord.

Tord looked at it with confusion. "The fuck?"

"It's a m-muffin."

"I see that?"

"It's b-bran, t-there's nothing b-bad in it. And it's r-really good."

"And why are you giving it to me?"