The Sneakiness Is Strong With This One.

-Author here!! This chapter has some swear words that we don't use! It's only for the story purposes, though it might be triggering to some people. Stay safe!! <3 -

Tom ran as fast as he could. "Need a present...."

Then he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist, and him and the other guy fell onto the floor. Tom rubbed his eyes. Still can't see...but he could feel that he was on top of someone. He sat up and looked down. Please don't be Paul or Pat...Please...God that'd be so damn embarrassing.

"T-Tom?"

Tom smirked. "Yes, Tordy?"

"You're um...sitting on me." Tord sputtered.

"I am aware."

"Why...?"

Tom leaned down to Tord. His hand gently grazing over his chest until he cupped Tord's face in his hands. He smirked and lowered his voice to a deep, sultry whisper. "Maybe I'd like to be top."

Tord's face grew red. "Well...I um...If-If you want...? Um..."

Paul and Pat snickered before slowly walking away. Leaving Tord in a very awkward position. He sighed. "Maybe...when your eyes are fixed...we can...experiment."

Tom smiled. "Okay!"

Tord sat up and brushed some of Tom's hair out of his face. He smiled and kissed Tom softly. Tom smiled and kissed him back, generally liking what was happening. Tord pulled away and pulled out his phone. He scrolled through some contacts and called someone. "Hello?"

"Tord I'm right-!" Tom was met with a hand over his mouth. He rolled his eyes. He smirked. Tord used to do this when we were kids, and only one thing would get him to move his hand. Tord sighed. "Yes, so about the visor, I'll need some help with it, so get everyone in your department and he'd to the Medbay. Alright? Perfect, thanks." Tord hung up and shuddered. He looked towards Tom and violently pulled his hand away from his mouth.

"Tom!" He cried. He stared at his hand, which was covered with Tom's saliva. He looked at Tom and Tom smirked. "You could've just told me you were on the phone."

Tord sighed. He carried Tom to their room. "God, what am I going to do with you?"

Tom smirked. "Whatever pleases you, Sir."

Tord threw a pillow at Tom and sighed. He wrapped Tom up in the blankets and kissed him gently. "I am going to go work on the visor. You need sleep, okay? Stay here."

Tom sighed and nodded sadly. He went to kiss Tord wherever he could, and wound up kissing his neck. Tom smirked and sucked and nibbled on the skin, while kissing the area around it. He pulled away and smiled. Tord sighed. "What was that for?"

Tom smiled sadly. "It's to say that I'll miss you."

"I will miss you too my Thomas." Tord purred softly.

Tord smiled and walked out of the room. Taking one last glance to look at Tom, who was wrapped up in the blankets, on Tord's side of the bed. He reached under his pillow and pulled out one of Tord's hoodies, slipped it on, and laid back down.

Tord smiled. He walked back to the Medbay and sighed. He looked at the soldiers and scientists all working on the visor.

Tord sighed. "Any updates?"

"Well, we think we're close, but we don't know how to test it." One scientist said bluntly.

"Let's work a bit more, then we'll get Tom." Tord stated.

Many hours later, Tom slept soundly while engulfed in Tord's scent. He smiled in his sleep."T-Tord..."

"Yes love?"