New Year? No Thanks.

"Thomas~! Do you have the drinks?"

"Yeah...still feel like this is a bad idea. This is a lot of alcohol."

"You of all people would like this and, it's for New Years Eve tonight! Is something wrong?"

"We're parents now. I don't want to be a bad parent..."

"We won't be. Well, we can't be as bad as Christmas."

"Okay! The kids opened their presents, we got the pictures, we can take everything down right Christmas is over?" Tom said, clearly annoyed.

Paul shook his head. "Of course not! You haven't even had any eggnog!"

"Oh," Tom held up an empty carton, the words on this side written in Norwegian. "That's what this is? Hm. I wouldn't drink it. It burns really well."

Tord froze. "It WHAT?!"

Tom shrugged. "It's only a small fire!"

"You lit a fire?!" Pat shrieked.

Everyone (excluding Tom) stared in horror as an isolated Christmas tree outside went up in flames. Tom of course, had an evil grin plastered onto his face. He held up a large s'more kit and some sticks. "Who wants to roast marshmallows?"

Tom frowned. Paul and Patryck had a talk with Tom about not burning down Christmas trees. He sighed.

"Hey! Don't be sad, love! On the plus side, who knew that s'mores went so well with Christmas?" Tord chuckled nervously.

Tom frowned. "Your parents told me that I scared Tomi and Marie. I didn't mean to scare them! That's what I didn't want to do! I thought that getting them used to fire would be a comforting thing, you know?"

Tord sighed. "I'm gonna have a talk with my parents."

"No! Don't! I don't want them to be pissy!" Tom cried.

Tord sighed. "It's fine, Thomas. Don't worry."

Tom sighed. He kissed Tord's cheek lovingly. "I had nothing to do with this."

Tord nodded. "What? I overheard you talking to yourself?"

"Better then me complaining."

Tord gave Tom a quick peck on the lips before leaving to talk to his parents. He walked around the base. Looking for where they could be. They weren't in the Medbay, or the Hanger. So Tord decided to ask around. Eventually, he walked into his office, last he heard they were in there. And, they were.

"We need to talk." Tord said sternly.

Paul and Pat looked at each other excitedly. "Oh my god Tord! We're so happy for you!" Pat exclaimed excitedly.

Paul nodded. "Where's Tom? We wanna see the ring!"

"Wha-?! Ring?" Tord asked with confusion.

"You didn't propose?" Paul asked sadly.

"No! Of course not! We haven't even talked about marriage! But, we do need to talk about what you two said to Tom." Tord said bluntly.

Pat jumped up with concern. "What?! What do you mean?!"

"I overheard him rambling about Christmas. Specifically, when you told him he was a horrible parent." Tord sighed.

Paul and Patryck gasped. When the office door opened slightly. Tom stepped into the room and was swaying slightly. His visor, instead of it's usual green eyes, showed light pink lettering. Spelling,

Tom walked in and blinked a few times, the word disappearing into pink heart eyes

Tom walked in and blinked a few times, the word disappearing into pink heart eyes. Tom stumbled over to Tord. He smiled and kissed Tord's cheek. "H-Hello To-Tordy..."

Tord looked at Tom awkwardly. "Thomas?"

Tom stared up at Tord with a drunken smile. "Yes?"

"Are you...drunk?"

Tom nodded. "I-I just drank...a few...few bottles..."

Tord gasped and sighed. "Come sit."

Tord sat down on the desk, and pulled Tom onto his lap. Tom smiled and draped his arms around Tord's neck. "Mm~ I love you..."

Tord smiled. "I love you too, my drunken Thomas..."

"Tordy...Did you talk to Paul and Patryck?" Tom "whispered"quite loudly in Tord's ear.

Paul sighed. "God Tom, we're sorry..."

"You're an amazing parent." Pat added.

Tom smiled. "I know."

Tord chuckled and laughed out loud. He gasped and smiled. "God Thomas, I love you!"

Tom buried his head in Tord's neck. The inhaled deeply and smiled.

"So Thomas, are you going to bed?"

Tom sat up straight and shook his head. "No! Not until you've had some drinks." Tom got out of Tord's lap and swayed his hips seductively. "Betcha I can drink way more than you can."

Tord smirked. "You're on." And the love-crazed couple chased each other into the Lunchroom, where the New Years party was being held.

Paul and Pat looked at each other and frowned. This was gonna be one hell of a New Years.