Life of My Dreams Would be Promised and Someday be Mine~!

Tord sat up in a cold sweat. He panted heavily as he held his head in his hands. "Holy shit." He then looked around and his heart dropped. "Hello...?" He called nervously.

Seeing as how he was sitting on the couch in the living room. But how did he get there? He looked down and saw Tomi sleeping softly in his lap. He chuckled. "Hey...sorry if I scared you..." he cooed, rocking him closely to his chest.

"Tord?" Pat called.

Tord stood up and ran into his dad's arms. Pat gasped. "O-Okay! This is...unexpected."

Tord stared at his dad in a panic. "Is Tom okay?!"

Pat chuckled. He led Tord back to the couch and sat down, with Tord doing the same. Pat smiled. "Okay, so Tom left 3 hours ago remember? We ate breakfast, then Tom and Marie got ready, and they left. Then you said you were going to put Ponyo on for Tomi, but passed out on the couch." He grabbed Tord's hand and frowned. "Tord...you were talking a lot in your sleep...what were you dreaming about?"

Tord sighed. "I-...It was so weird! And it was fucking creepy!"

Paul ran in and gasped. "He's awake!"

Pat sighed. "Tord had a weird dream..."

Tord looked down at Tomi and hugged him gently. "I just want to protect them..." he sniffled then groaned. "God, this is stupid..." he chuckled lightly. "But I'm not crazy....right? Like, I couldn't find anyone! I couldn't find Tom or the kids or you guys, and you were hurt..."

Paul scoffed. "Absolutely."

Tord stared at Paul, and Pat smacked him in frustration. "Paul!"

Paul sighed. "Kidding!" He held Tord's hand and sighed. "Whatever you saw...I think it's just your fear. I had the same thing whenever we were adopting you! I felt...like I would be a horrible father...and that I wouldn't be able to protect you and your dad from the army...so we moved. But, knowing you, that didn't last long..."

Pat rubbed Paul's back lovingly. Tord chuckled. "So...then what did you do? I don't like being...."

"Vulnerable?"

Tord nodded, and Pat smiled and hugged his son tightly. "Well, Pau just got off the phone with Tom, and he's perfectly fine!"

Tord sighed. "Really?"

Paul smiled. "Really."

"Now, are you feeling good?" Pat asked.

Tord shrugged. "I'm tired?"

Pat smiled. "Good! Now, you're a bit warm, I could tell from the hug I gave you, so let us watch Tomi, you go take a nap."

"HELL NO! I'm keeping him close to me!" Tord frowned. "At least in his crib!"

Paul took Tomi and Tord frowned. "He might get hurt!"

Paul rolled his eyes. "I helped to protect you since the moment I first saw you, Tord. And I will always treat my grandkids the same."

Tord sighed. "I know that Far...I just-...I need to watch him."

Pat sighed. "You need to rest..."

Tord frowned. "God I hate you guys sometimes..."

Paul frowned. "How does Tom put up with you?"

"It's a challenge for sure."

Tord jumped up and ran into Tom's arms. "Oh thank fuck!"

Tom hugged him back and smiled. "Tordy...ro deg ned...I wasn't even gone for that long."