Sleepy Heads and Smelly Beds

"Wait, so that's what the big incident was? The one at school? No one told us what it was." Matt gasped in shock.

"So, we just told that whole story, including Tom almost dying, and you guys are worried about some incident?!" Tord spat.

Edd and Matt shrugged. And Tord huffed angrily. Tom sighed in Tord's lap. He had fallen asleep through some of the story, but had told Tord his side, so he was able to continue it.

"I'm still confused though, Pau mentioned a box...before you told the story that is...and whats that about?" Edd asked, still trying to piece together pieces of this odd puzzle.

Tord gasped. "Oh! W-Well..." Tord stuttered. He blushed faintly, and cursed under his breath. "You and Matt left to...go see his grandma I think...and me and Tom got drunk and..."

"We don't need to know!" Edd cried out.

Matt nodded. "We don't wanna hear about your...well..."

Tord sighed in relief. "Okay, well, I was using some names, that, and I did not know this at the time, names that hurt Tom."

Matt snickered. "How can names hurt someone?"

Tord rolled his eyes. And Edd looked at him with intrigue. "What names?"

Tord sighed, counting the names on his fingers as he said, "oh just whore, hoe, slut and bitch. Afterwards he showed me a box; which had letters that his mother wrote, in which she called him those names ."

Edd and Matt were horrified. Along with Paul and Patryck, who walked in at just the wrong moment. Tom flinched with each name and turned away from Tord. Tord instantly realized his mistake and sighed. "Dammit...why did I say that? Faen..." he cradled Tom in his arms, and Tom woke up in a panic.

"N-NO! S-STOP!" He looked around, his gaze meeting Tords. "D-Don't h-hurt m-me..." Tom stood up and shakily walked around, he walked over to a window and sighed. He remembered getting on a plane to England, then not much after. Tom walked into the bedroom on the plane.

Yes, there was a bedroom. Heck, it wasn't even a plane. Tord had a fucking private jet.

Tom laid down onto the bed and sighed. He attempted to fall asleep, but hated the feeling of being in a bed unfamiliar to him.

And, it smelt weird.

Tom jumped at the sound of the door opened. "Tom?"

Tom sat up. "Oh, hey Edd. Hey Matt."

Edd and Matt sat down beside Tom. "Tom?" Matt asked.

Tom sighed. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?"

Tom froze. Was he okay? His kids were gone! Tord used names he swore he never would! His mom was out of jail. He's been having nightmare, after nightmare. "I-I d-don't k-know..."

Edd and Matt wrapped Tom in a large hug. Edd gently stroked Tom's cheek with his thumb. And it took Tom a minute to realize that he was crying.

Tom cried and sobbed. He broke. He told them everything. About his nightmares, about Tomi, about Marie...Everything!

Tom laid down onto the bed and sobbed into the sheets. Edd sighed. He spoke to Tom softly, as Matt gently rubbed Tom's back. They both had some experience, when dealing with Tom whenever he had meltdowns. Usually whenever he was drunk. And this was very different then drunk Tom's meltdowns.

Edd sighed. "It's okay...we're sorry Tom...we're so sorry..."

Tom sniffled. "I-I-..."

"No, Tom don't talk...you don't need to apologize." Matt cooed softly. Tom wrapped his arms around Edd's waist and sobbed harder.