I Am Running On Spite And Fury

"Tord?"

"T-Tom...?" Tord sat up and groaned. He looked beside him, Tom wasn't there. He looked around frantically. "Thomas? Tom?"

Tord was panicked. "Where did he go?! Thomas? Where are you?!"

Tord ran to turn on the light and he ran to the open bathroom door. And gasped. Tom was hunched over the side of toilet. He had dark purple smoke surrounding him. He stared up at Tord with wide eyes.

"Tom?!" Tord cried frantically.

"I-I...Tomi isn't helping me..anymore...I'm sorry..." Tom mumbled before throwing up.

Tord ran to pick Tom up. He brought him too his lab. Tom shivered. "It's been a sucky Christmas for me? Huh...?"

Tord chuckled. "Don't worry love, I can help."

"I know...will it-...will it hurt...?"

Tord sighed. "A bit. But I'll make it up to you afterwards, okay?"

Tom nodded. He stared up at Tord with loving eyes. He didn't deserve Tord. Tord proved to be nice, and kind, and Tom had just been ruining his life!

"Tord..."

Tord looked down at Tom. "Don't say what I think you're going to say. You aren't being a burden of any kind. I want you to be happy. And I'll do anything to make sure you stay that way."

Tom sighed. "Th-Thank you...I don't deserve you..."

"It's more like the other way around, Love." Tord chuckled.

Tord sat Tom down on one of the stretchers. "Okay, love...this may hurt a bit, but you'll feel much better afterwards."

Tom nodded. "I know... but..." he chuckled nervously. "But um...heh...I'm sorry, I guess I'm just nervous."

Tord gently kissed Tom's forehead. "Don't worry...it'll be fine!"

"So, you're okay with having another kid than?" Tom asked nervously.

Tord haven't thought about that. Tomi was his kid! It makes sense that Tom would want to raise him. Tord had an overwhelming amount of love for Marie, and Tomi. Even if he only had him for six days. Tord smiled. "Of course I am. Lucky me for not finishing his birth certificate, huh?"

Tom giggled. "Lucky us. Though, are you ready to lose all traces of sleep?"

Tord sighed. "No."

They both laughed a bit until Tord put Tom into a clear, glass room. Tom looked around nervously. Tord smiled lovingly as an attempt to reassure Tom. Tom smiled back, then his smiled turned to a smirk. They where alone in the lab. Well, apart from one other scientist, though he wasn't looking. Tom made a circle with one of his hands and with the other, shoved a finger in and out of the hole.

Tord blushed. He opened the door and sighed. "Can you be serious for once?"

Tom shook his head, and wrapped his arms around Tord's neck. He kissed him passionately. Tord licked Tom's lips, asking for entrance. Tom graciously agreed and they wrestled for dominance. Tom pushed Tord up against the door and smirked.

Oh, this would not do. Tord succeeded and won the fight for dominance. He switched him and Tom's positions and explored Tom's mouth. Tord snaked a hand down to Tom's ass and Tom gasped and pulled away.

Tord smirked. "Oh come on, can't I have a little bit of fun?"

"Later. Let's just get this over with." Tom grumbled.

Tord kissed Tom' forehead. "Love you."

Tom smiled faintly. "I love you too."

Tord closed the door as the scientist walked in. He noticed well, Tom locked in a glass room, and Tord standing impatiently outside. "Did I...? Did I miss something?"