My Baby's a Demon, You Know- From Hell?

~This chapter doesn't exactly partake to your usual "scheduled" story; BUT! This is a bit of a backstory from when Tom first stayed at the base, and him and Tord's relationship was pretty new. ANYWAYS! back to the story!~

Oh and it's a tad bit smutty...so yeah. If you want to skip this chapter, feel free to do so!

_______________________________________________________________

"THOMAS!" Tord called.

Tom ran into the room in a panic. "What's wrong? Do you need anything? Is Marie okay?!" Tom grabbed Tord's shoulders harshly. "Are you okay?!

Tord chuckled a bit. His voice was shaky, and he was standing awkwardly. "Well...I figured you might be able to help..."

Tom was puzzled. "With what?"

"Well, my phone died...and I don't know your passcode." Tord mumbled. "I can't call anyone..."

Tom handed his phone to Tord. "It's simple. 8-6-7-3."

Tord entered the passcode and smiled. "Thank you."

Tom smiled back. "Don't mention it."

Tord then stopped. He thought for a moment. Tom's phone had letters at the bottom of every number. Was it a word? What could it be? He turned Tom's phone off, then on again. He knew he shouldn't be looking to much into this, but come on! It's Tord we're talking about. He wants to solve any problem that comes his way.

"O-Okay? What are you doing?" Tom asked, again, puzzled.

Tord looked at the passcode. 8-6-7-3. Eight had the corresponding letters, T, U and V. Six had M, N and O. Seven had P, Q, R and S, and three had D, E and F. What could that spell? T seems like the only reasonable letter for eight, same with O for three. So, is it Tope? No that's stupid. Toqe? No...wait.

"Tord."

"Huh? What? Tord? Why are you saying your name?" Tom questioned.

"Your passcode. It's my name." Tord beamed.

"What?! I-I...um...uh...it's...not..." Tom stuttered.

Tord smiled. He gently grabbed Tom's hand and moved their faces closer towards each other.

"Thomas...it's not a bad thing...I love it. So much..." Tord purred softly. Tom blushed and turned away in embarrassment. Tord gently turned Tom's face back to face him. He smiled. Tom smiled a bit. Tord loved how easily he could get Tom flustered.

Tord smirked. "Are you alright?"

Tom sighed and grabbed Tord's shirt, pulling him into a rough kiss. He pulled away and backed out of Tord's grasp.

Tord stood stunned. He smiled. "Wow..."

Tom cleared his throat. "So, um...what did you want to tell me? Who do you want to call?"

Tord sighed, and opened Marie bedroom door. Marie was huddled in a ball, she was in her crib and was cuddling Tomee Bear. Tom and Tord walked towards her when Tom realized something. Marie was gently licking the nape of Tomee Bears neck. She was also purring slightly.

Tom smiled. "Holy fuck..."

"I know! I don't know what's wrong with her!" Tord whispered, with a very panicked tone of voice. "I wanted to call you! But I couldn't! I-I don't know what to do!"

Tom smirked. "Well, you put monster DNA in her, right?" Tom questioned.

"Yes...?" Tord answered impatiently.

Tom smiled. "Well, I don't know for sure, but I think that the monster part in her, is like a loving part. If that makes sense. Like, whenever you have a cat. They'll lick you and stuff. It's normal. Don't worry. Heck, I've done it once or twice-." Tom stopped. Did I really just fucking say that? Oh shit...

"Really?" Tord asked.

Tom sighed as they both walked out of Marie's room. Tord smiled. And one thing led to another...

Tom was sitting down on the bed with his arms crossed. He had dark purple horns poking out through his hair, along with large cat-like ears and a long dark tail. He frowned. "I hate you sometimes."

Tord smiled. "Only sometimes?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "You better not make this a kink thing."

"Of course I won't." Tord said as he sat down beside Tom.

Tom sighed. Here goes nothing. He felt a gentle hand run through his hair. He smiled and instantly relaxed his body. His ears drooped down and he felt Tord's hands bend down and massage his neck. He groaned from the pleasure and he crawled into Tord's lap. He rested his head on Tord's shoulder and he sighed. A deep purr sounded as Tord continued giving Tom a massage.

Tord smiled. "Who's a good kitty~?"

Tom growled a bit, and Tord jumped at the sound. "Thomas, I was joking..." he kissed Tom's forehead.

Tom's frown turned into a smile. He gently started licking the nape of Tord's neck. He continued doing so until he found Tord's sweet spot.

Tord moaned as Tom licked and nibbled at his neck. "God Thomas...Mm~! Right there...!"

Tom smirked and licked down Tord's neck. Gently massaging Tord's shoulder as he did so. Making Tord a moaning mess beneath Tom.

Tom snickered and bit down on Tord's sweet spot, before smiling and sat back up to face Tord. "So? Was it everything you wished for?"

Tord nodded while panting. He kissed Tom and massaged his head with one hand, while he slid the other down to Tom's ass. He smirked and grabbed it gently.

Tom gasped. He frowned. "Jeez. I thought you said this wasn't a kinky thing?"

Tord smiled. "It's not! It's just-...you're too damn cute. You have an amazing ass you know."

"What?! Tord! Don't say that!" Tom giggled.

Tord snickered. "I can't help it! It's so damn huge!"

"No! Stop!" Tom cried with glee. Tord hugged Tom close to his chest and laid down on their bed. He smiled. "Mm~..." he gently placed kisses on Tom's forehead and cheeks.

Tom smiled and huddled closer into Tord's chest, and fell asleep.

Tord's faced beamed. "Oh, Thomas..." he gently kissed Tom's forehead, then cheeks, then cheekbones, and finally, a loving kiss on the lips. Tom rustled a bit in his sleep. Mumbling and muttering to himself. Tord smiled and kissed Tom again on her cheek. Tom smiled in his sleep and muttered a small, "go to sleep, love..." in his sleep. Tord's face lit up. Tom called me love. He called me love! Tord attempted to stop himself from squealing and barely succeeded. His heart kept with joy. He snuggled closer towards Tom and smiled. God, how he lo-...longed to keep Tom close to him. Forever.