I Should've Stayed in Bed.

It has been four months since Tom broke him and Marie out of The Rebellion Base. And Tom, Tord, Marie, Paul and Pat flew back to The Red Base. Along with Reggie and Jessie.

Tom was so happy to be back at the base! Though, Tord could sense a certain change in Tom. He seemed a bit more clingy towards him and Marie. He wasn't complaining, obviously. That, and Tom seemed to be more, happy.

Which was quite a significant change.

And, Tord had yet to give Tom the special thanks, that Paul suggested. He'd been quite busy. Fortunately, he cleared his schedule for a few weeks. Perfect for some alone time with Tom.

He walked into his room to see Tom close Marie's bedroom door. Her bedroom was attached to theirs.

Tord closed the door behind him and walked up to Tom and kissed his neck lovingly.

Tom smiled. "I just put Marie down. And, don't you have work to do?"

Tord smiled. "Nope! My schedule is clear for the next couple of weeks."

"Oh! What's the occasion?" Tom smirked.

"Well, I realized that I never properly thanked you for caring so well for Marie while you were, well..." Tord's voice trailed off. "She's lucky to have you Tom. You're such a good parent. A good mother."

Tom rolled his eyes. "I thought I said no to being called 'mom.'"

Tord shrugged, "you act more like one then me. But, if I'm already daddy, then what would you like to be called?"

Tom shoved Tord away while laughing. "No! Don't say it like that! You make it sound dirty!" Tord laughed until Tom shut him up. "Shh!" He said while giggling. "You'll wake up Marie!"

Tord snickered and rolled his eyes. "So? What should Marie call you...?"

"I was thinking of, Papa. It's what I called my dad." Tom said smiling.

Tord snickered. "So, you're Papa bear?" Tord laughed and Tom elbowed him in the shoulder.

"Stop! You're so mean." Tom rolled his eyes.

Tord laughed. "I'm just joking, Thomas!" He wrapped his arms around his waist. "I didn't mean to offend you Tom."

Tom looked away from Tord and frowned. He rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry I decided to share some of my childhood. You asked what I would like." Tom rolled his eyes.

Tord smiled. "What's the deal with you being called Mom? If you don't mind me asking, that's is."

"My mom was...well, trash. She kinda ruined how I view...moms. I don't want to be her." Tom mumbled.

Tord realized what Tom was saying. He saw firsthand how much of an ass his mom was. He sighed and kissed down Tom's neck. I'm sorry, kjære. What can I do to make it up to you? Hmm..." Tord started massaging Tom's shoulders. "I could give you a massage, I could make you some food. I could do something very special~. If you'd like."

Tom smirked. "Really? I mean, that I wouldn't mind a massage...and, to be honest the last option sounds nice." Tom winked at Tord. Tord smiled and they flopped down onto the bed. Tom smiled and rolled on top of Tord. He started kissing down Tord's neck and nibbled on his shoulders forming purple marks.

Tord smiled and joined his lips with Tom's for a long passionate kiss. Tord pulled away and smiled. "God Thomas, I missed you so much."

Tom smiled and rolled beside Tord. Tord rolled on top of him and started kissing down his shoulders.

They both smiled. It was going to be a fun night.

Tord woke up and rolled over. Tom was gone.